Chem Dog

HomeGrone

Strain Name - Chem Dog

From -Green House seed Co. (seedmadnes)

When - recently

Price - cost of growing

Type - Hybrid, og kush sour diesel

Appearance - green, frosty but could be better with more light and lower temps, i cut it down a bit early, red orange hairs.

Smell - fresh, minty

Taste - like menthols, it was a test taste, so with proper curing there will be updates(plus i got some under 1000w with better nutes, i wonder if it will be different)

Type of Buzz - excellent, good body, not couch lock but relaxing, very good head high, a bit trippy if you just zone out for a minute, good relaxing high

Length of Buzz - over 2 hours

Best Medicinal Use - Insomnia, appetite enhancement, pain relief, anti-anxiety

Overall- grade A stuff, ive been to amsterdam and tried stuff there, plus go to cali often its on par with both, idk y ppl dont like the genetics from GHS, also had some hash in Afghanistan, nowhere close to that but that was a very indica, good stuff to compare to. more pix to come as it cures.

DSC019651.JPG

Hey bro post some photos of the plant if you got them. I've got a bunch of chem dog going right now but I'm only on the second week of veg.

Where did u get urs? I might have some on my fone but it's nothing special, I should have some finishing up in a few weeks I'll post those, they dwc under 1000w so will be a better representation for the strain, good luck with ur grow, mine stretched pretty good so keep it in mind

I got mine in Santa Cruz. Check my grow journal you'll see what i got. There only on there second week of veg but look good and smell ridiculous. Trying to keep my lights cool so I can keep them as close as i can to keep them from stretching to much

Back
Top Bottom