Cherry Gar See Ya R1 RDWC w/ AC Infinity Smart Kit EVO6 LED

Day 15: I came home today and the tube for the doser that goes into the reservoir was laying on my floor. There is now a nice little acid stain on my carpet 0.0 . . .

Lucky for both me and the plant, the PH was sitting steady at 5.8. The PPM remained similar to yesterday, but the next node is already coming in the the fan leaves are about a half of an inch. I am not mad about a half of an inch growth for one set of new node leaves after such a terrible start. But the root structure is having no problems starting to braid and branch out. As long as the roots are good right now, the plant is good.

I feel pretty good about the setup finally. Everything is taped, zip tied, or twisty tied into place. I'm going to decrease the humidity tomorrow to increase the VPD while the lights are out. I had humidity problems today that I just couldn't seem to solve. The oscillating fans, filter, and intake fan were all on high, but the humidity remained stable at 73%. I think I'm going to try turning off the humidifier with 30 minutes to go in the light cycle. Hopefully, this will assist with eliminating some of the moisture in the air while the light is still on. I also adjusted the fans a little. I think when I had them oscillating before, they were blowing straight onto the plant. They are now aimed at just over the top.

Because this website doesn't measure impressions, I'm not sure if anyone reads this. I'm going to start sizing my photos to match. Maybe that will make it more visually aesthetic.

Cheers,
Dank Jedi

Day 15.1.jpg
Day 15.2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom