Chronic Smoker, need to pass DT

cubanprincess

Hi all, I'm a chronic smoker (pipe, 3-4x a day, every day) for the past 2 months -- I'm about 200 lbs and I need to pass an employment drug test. I'm currently applying for jobs since I just lost my last one and need to know what will work to test negative. I bought the Puriclean Instant Cleanser (advertised to work up to 500 lbs and asap) and some home tests... so far, the tests have come up positive. I drank it 2 hrs ago and have tested 4 times, all positive. Any advice?

Hi all, I'm a chronic smoker (pipe, 3-4x a day, every day) for the past 2 months -- I'm about 200 lbs and I need to pass an employment drug test. I'm currently applying for jobs since I just lost my last one and need to know what will work to test negative. I bought the Puriclean Instant Cleanser (advertised to work up to 500 lbs and asap) and some home tests... so far, the tests have come up positive. I drank it 2 hrs ago and have tested 4 times, all positive. Any advice?

Try synthetic urine kit. or get a clean sample from a friend and put it in the kit bottle. follow the kits directions and you should do just fine. I have failed way to many test with these so called cleansers.Not to mention some of the nasty side affects they can cause. I smoke all day everyday this method wont let you down.

Back
Top Bottom