Cigarettes

Maybe.. but it also REALLLLLY KILLLLLLLS YOU.

Thatd be so funny if a cop just happens to browse this site for some dumb cop reason & reads this thread,"OMG, why are all these hopeless druggies lecturing someone about ciggerettes?"

waldaberz said:
Meh. I don't give a fuck about how bad ciggies are for you and all that shit cause face it, we're all gonna die sooner or later. The only thing I hate about my addiction is that it's soooooo costly. I find myself spending about $20 - 30 a week on ciggies which pisses me off.
Yeah man, but believe me, you DON'T want to die of lung cancer. It's REALLY horrible.

OldBongMan said:
I hate e'm too...But I started and now have to quit...One of the dumbest things I ever did...Wait, getting married was...lol.

Good luck Mr OB.. remember. stay away from people that smoke and watch your beer intake.. try to stay away from that for just a bit.. 2 days and you're on the way! Good luck!:cheesygrinsmiley:

waldaberz said:
Yeah I know, but I'm trying to quit right now anyways. I'm just saying, I started smoking when I knew what the risks were and if I were to pay for what I've done, then so beit. Another reason why I want to quit, other than because of the huge bump it's made in my checkbook, is because I don't like the fact of having an addiction. I'll always be a weed smoker tho :Rasta:
Haha, yeah man I hear you. It's just i've seen several people die from lung cancer.
It really sucks and people shouldn't have to go through it.

I was thinking about stopping buying cigs.

Then I won't smoke as much, just bum em off people, then eventually quitting.

Back
Top Bottom