CKS oops not happy - Yet

Jamesnns

I ordered 2 sets of Auto grow seeds, 10 each, different strains last week. They arrived.
What I received was confusing.
I ordered 10 seeds each Auto grown seeds.
What I got was a packet a 20 seeds unmarked, unsorted and a packet of 5 White widow fem seeds.
Ive only been ordering Autos as I like them..easier for me, quicker turn around ect.
I called CKS and told them I think they sent me the wrong seeds...somebody elses order.
It turns out the WW fems were a 'gift' due to my recent order history and they apologized for the packaging of the other 20 seeds.
Now...I have no use for the reg seeds and I dont know which seeds are which from the 20 autos they sent.

CKS stated they will resend my order, marked and sorted.
We shall see.

They seem to be pretty good with the customer service and most customers would not accept seeds mixed together and not labeled, so I think you will be just fine.

I ordered 2 sets of Auto grow seeds, 10 each, different strains last week. They arrived.
What I received was confusing.
I ordered 10 seeds each Auto grown seeds.
What I got was a packet a 20 seeds unmarked, unsorted and a packet of 5 White widow fem seeds.
Ive only been ordering Autos as I like them..easier for me, quicker turn around ect.
I called CKS and told them I think they sent me the wrong seeds...somebody elses order.
It turns out the WW fems were a 'gift' due to my recent order history and they apologized for the packaging of the other 20 seeds.
Now...I have no use for the reg seeds and I dont know which seeds are which from the 20 autos they sent.

CKS stated they will resend my order, marked and sorted.
We shall see.

You got free seeds?!?!? I need to start ordering mine online I guess! I just bought first batch of seeds from retail store but I may need to switch! :p

I ordered the autofem mix. This was a big mistake. I did not know they come in a package with no labels. I grew out 4 of them. 3 were Jack Herrer and 1 was revolver. The remaining seeds I don't use. I like to know what I am growing as they all seem to react differently to watering and nute routines.

Having said this, I have grown out dozens of seeds that originated at CKS (this includes seeds that came from a JH hermie). I have had only 1 seed not shoot out a tap root and grow. This gives me a germ (and grow) rate in the high 90% range.

I ordered 5 seeds from another company - ONLY 2 out of 5 developed a tap root and grew. I think CKS is doing something right.
When I need more seeds, CKS will be my go to company.

Back
Top Bottom