Good Service - CKS Backed Up Their Guarantee

startergrow

Hi all

I know everyone can have different experiences but I feel I should share a good experience I have just had with Crop King Seeds.

I am new at this and bought some CKS Northern Lights auto from a local store with a couple of packs of other company's seeds.

I had trouble with the NL seeds and they didn't germinate, while I managed to get the others to. I contacted their customer service and explained my situation ( admitting that 2 of the 5 were probably due to my own fault and inexperience). They ran me through the process to make sure I had followed the instructions and then offered to replace the pack from the store once I submitted the receipt.

It took a little while and a follow up (which is understandable) but the replacement seeds arrived in the mail.

I can see that it's hard for them to judge sometimes if the seeds don't germinate due to the user or the seeds themselves or even if the store was at fault, but I appreciate them giving me the benefit of the doubt this time ( I wouldn't expect it again). Being new to this and it being only semi-legal, depending on where you live, it's hard to know who to trust.

Overall I have found everyone in the industry to be very helpful and honest and Crop King Seeds have snagged themselves a continuing customer for the future. Can't wait to get these seeds started. Thanks CKS.

Back
Top Bottom