CKS strains stretch information needed

Trex1980

420 Member
Howdy folks

I have White cookies , Crown Royale , and Green Crack from Crop king seeds .

I just want to know what type of stretching you guy have experienced , did they double in size ,tripple or just 1.5x??

What height did you guys flip to 12/12 . mine are 4 weeks old from seed , 3 weeks in veg and have 15ish tops each ,range from 10 to 12" in height .

Im a perfectionist sorry , i like to know shit way in advance to plan ,plan and plan again hahaha .

Fimmed main trunk, then topped branches, lst and light supercropping , been doing 20 years , know what im doing , i just want an approximate what to expect from these strains . are they gonna triple in size or jst do the average 1.5x stretch .

If you've been doing this for 20 years, I suspect you know exactly what they will look like 3 weeks after the flip. Post a picture, take a stab, and report back in 3 weeks. As a perfectionist, I wouldn't reccomend taking the views of any of us (most with less than half your experience). You know what they are going to do... trust your gut. Well, trust it a lot more than anyone else's!

If you've been doing this for 20 years, I suspect you know exactly what they will look like 3 weeks after the flip. Post a picture, take a stab, and report back in 3 weeks. As a perfectionist, I wouldn't reccomend taking the views of any of us (most with less than half your experience). You know what they are going to do... trust your gut. Well, trust it a lot more than anyone else's!

Holy fuck dude , i just want a general idea of what to expect .

woah.. this is just my opinion, but it kind of came off as arrogant when you said "you've been doing it for 20 years." "I know what I'm doing." Spitz was just trying to give you advice on what you said and going with your gut on what to do with the stretch.. Maybe somebody that ran those strains will chime in. best of luck

Sorry man... no shot fired. In my very short experience, taking a look at node spacing, attitude, posture, growth rate, etc... will give you a pretty good idea of what they'll look like after stretch. I grew CR, no surprises. One tripled in height, the one I topped 3 times barely doubled. Sorry if I offended.

Sorry man... no shot fired. In my very short experience, taking a look at node spacing, attitude, posture, growth rate, etc... will give you a pretty good idea of what they'll look like after stretch. I grew CR, no surprises. One tripled in height, the one I topped 3 times barely doubled. Sorry if I offended.

Haha its ok guys , holiday frustration , lol .

Ill just go as usual , usually round the 16"-18" mark , and go from there . I just didnt want behemoths that would outgrow my 6ft height

I have heard Green crack stretch a lot, but don't know about the others. But that's only what a friend told me

Sent from my Robin using 420

growth from hybrids can vary...depending on a dominant gene in a particular plant...environment can also be a factor...if you search journals for a particular strain...will prolly put you in touch on growers of the strains Yer' curious about and their experience...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Back
Top Bottom