Clean Stream failed in WA state at PacLab

gr8gatsby

I never had to submit to a DT before but just got a new job that requires it. I took my test last Wed and since i'm a daily smoker and knew I wouldn't pass, I decided to use a synthetic. I just got a call from a gentleman from either the lab or MRO and he told me that the sample I provided was not human urine so he has to report to my new employer that I failed. I know he contacted my new employer because my boss listened to the message on his speaker so I heard everything. However, no one at my workplace talked with me about it. I just worked my normal day and everyone said "see ya tomorrow"

I am very stressed out and not sure what to do!? If/when they talk with me, I am going to deny that I subbed. does anyone have suggestions of how I should handle this moving forward? should I offer to take another test (not sure how i'll pass of if the lab people will be instructed to watch me). I am thoroughly embarrassed! I just don't know why they didn't say anything!

Please help! if i''m terminated, I am SOL!

Are others having fails using synthetic pee in WA state?

Thanks!

There have been a couple of fails in the Washington, Oregon area from some of these small labs. They don't follow federal protocol on the drug tests, they test for uric acid to see if the sample is real or not. QickFix and a couple of others sell a canadian version that includes the uric acid in the product so that they will pass these tests.
You could try picking up a bottle of this better synthetic but the problem now is they will probably watch you pee this time.
Kind of depends on whether he's a nice boss or not as to whether you get to keep the job. If it was me I think I would just tell him you smoke a little on weekends but would never consider coming to work high.

Thanks so much 420! I am abstaining and waiting to see if they say anything. so far no word from them so i'm just going to work and doing my job. I appreciate your suggestion about what to say :) crossing my fingers!

Back
Top Bottom