Cleaning a Bong?

MisterJef

hello everyone i was wondering if there is a way of cleaning my :roorrip: because it really smell's awfull and if there was proper stuff to clean the bong! What do you guys use to clean it?

It's supposed to smell that way. It keeps your weed grubbing buddies from smoking your stash when they come over.

If you've got to clean it,what Big Dog said. But keep an eye on your friends until it gets stinky again.

Yuck, you've gotta keep that shit clean! It ruins the taste otherwise.

You can use a solution but they are usually kind of expensive. Purple Power is good, but rubbing alcohol works too.

If you want to not do any work (i.e. scrubbing), let it soak for a few hours or overnight if it's really dirty. Then drop some kosher salt in, plug the holes, and shake the shit out of it (CAREFULLY!! It gets slippery!!). Blast it with hot water to get the goop out, and you should be good to go!

Changin the water regularly will help keep it clean in the future :)

Rubbing alcohol and salt, like people mentioned is a cheap and easy way to clean it. The stronger the alcohol %, the better. Purple power and other solutions at a head shop work good but are way more expensive than what they are worth. You can actually use an auto degreaser or any strong cleaning solution (simple green, purple power) so long as you are sure to rinse the tube out thoroughly before you smoke out of it. Your best bet is to clean it as often as possible...boiling watr is not good for pipes becuase heating and cooling glass repeatedly weakens it, but rinsing out your bong with warm water after every use is a good idea.

I have a double chamber bong and inside of the top chamber there is an L shaped piece of glass that got clogged with resin to the point where it's a struggle just to get air through there. I've tried the 420 cleaner and it helped a little bit but it's still quite the pain... any suggestions?

bong25.jpg

haha never herd of purple power, i remember orange chronic, then found out that salt and alcohol work just as good

Pirates, I think the best thing to do would be to fill the whole thing with solution or alcohol and leave it alone for a few days. Then, when you run hot water through it, it should come right out. Just don't try to stick anything metal in there, cuz it could break super easily.

Double chamber bongs are sweet, but usually are a bitch to clean so you have to change the water often to minimize buildup in those leetle parts

good luck :)

I use this shit called Agent Orange.

I toss my glass into a plastic ziploc, Pour in AO solution & then throw in a cup of salt. Let the mixture sit for a solid 15 minutes then I shake it!

My bowl always comes out crystal clear!

I used this on a 5ft bong and it worked perfectly too!

I've used formula420 on my glass before with good results. Still, hard to reach parts are always a bitch and I'm never really patient enough to wait a few days...lol...

I knew a guy once who not only rinsed out the bong but also wiped down the bowl piece with a napkin after every single session...gotta admit, it was squeaky clean!

Back
Top Bottom