Click behaviours on “Reactions”

Hi folks - the click actions/behaviours for the “Like” “love” “Laugh” etc for responding to posts seems to have changed overnight.

It used to be the case that a single click would just quickly add a “Like” to a post and if you want to tag a post w one of the others “Reactions” then a click-hold would show them all and you click on the one you want.

Today it’s working in the second way from just a quick click - so putting a quick ”Like” on just isn’t quick Anymore.

Tiny problem I know so not a major priority perhaps. It’s relevant every few seconds tho

I’m on iPad, safari (I know it should be Chrome - used to use chrome, used safarI now for months w no probs).

My iPad udpated last night so I realised it could be an ’internal’ issue at my end but I wanted to check if any changes got made.

I’ve checked all the settings o my iPad and nothing hass changed and there’s no setting that would effect this function. I’ve also browsed other websites and things are operating use the same as always.

:Namaste:

Thanks TB.

Ive been tryin to think of another site or app i use that has a similar thing so I can see if the behaviour is different there as well. Can’t think of anything.

It could just be a new ‘feature’ in my iPad OS or safari. I’ll bite the bullet and reinstall Chrome and see...

Edit: well it’s not browser based. Chrome does it as well.

Either it’s an iOS thing or a change in the site.

That would be a better way to ask the question actually... @Marc Ocean - has there be any change made to the Reaction ‘button’ behaviours? Either deliberate or accidental.
:Namaste:

@Amy Gardner
This is not a change in this forum's software. It's a change in iOS. There is already a bug report with the developers, so we'll see as and when they create a workaround.

Back
Top Bottom