Clone Issues

Xcit420

I have two purple urkle clones that have some yellowing and curly of the leaves. I removed the worst 6 leaves see pic.
The one darkest leaf is from the grape ape clone.It too started to get the same symptoms. Anybody know any tips that might correct this problem and what it might be. Thanks

Clone_issues.JPG

No I am using no C02, I am using MG soil and watered one time with Dr schultz 10-15-10 but well after symptons to see if it would help.
I wonder if it could be the light? Too much for a 4x4 room. I am running a 1000 w HPS 24/7 for vegging.

Curious how old the clones are, also have they rooted yet? Nutes in the MG soil could be suspect, a bit too much for young clones seeking to root, but if the tops look green, healthy, free of similar symptoms, I wouldn't be alarmed. Most of my new clones lose a few leaves. It also helps rooting to cut about a 1/3 off the end of the leaves, and keep the soil moist, but not saturated IMHO.

Hope they pull through!

Curious how old the clones are, also have they rooted yet? Nutes in the MG soil could be suspect, a bit too much for young clones seeking to root, but if the tops look green, healthy, free of similar symptoms, I wouldn't be alarmed. Most of my new clones lose a few leaves. It also helps rooting to cut about a 1/3 off the end of the leaves, and keep the soil moist, but not saturated IMHO.

Hope they pull through!

I have to agree with OldSkool here bro.
The MG soil is not mj friendly.
I've read quite a few journals, and that MG soil has given many a new grower
lots of heartache. From killing poor little seedlings to similar problems you're having.
That's o.k.
You now can help another new guy with your experience:cheer:
Advice: While :nomo: The usual advice given is to:
1. Flush regularly and test your ph when you water.
2. Buy some plain soil and transplant if possible.
Hope this helps. Good luck and:welcome::welcome::welcome:
Interesting must try.

Back
Top Bottom