Closest seed store to Maine border

smileshigh420b3

Im just getting geared up for a new grow and I need good seeds. I live in northern Maine and could drive to Canada. My quuestion is, is there a seed store closer than Quebec to me?...Ive know of the Quebec seed bank...just wanted to see if I could save myself a few hours driving...and why are some seeds so expencive and you see the same strains advertized in more than one place for two different prices?? :smokin:

Cannabis is still an illegal substance in Canada.The current law states having less than thirty g's on you is a citation/ticket. The penalities for Cultivation and Distribution have been increased recently though, so its a bit of a contradiction as far as the law is concerned.

These are the rules, Cannabis seeds are legal because they can be used for cooking etc... and they themselves don't contain tetrahydracannabinol so its not classified as a psychoactive substance

so is theres stores in canada that i can go to and buy bud or just seeds? this is quite interesting to me because i live about 4 hours from the border...........

Seeds, yes because they're legal, but they're usually only available in major cities. (unless you order them)

Any product containing high amounts of THC, no.

If you attempt to buy Cannabis from a headshop they'll likely ask you kindly to leave.

Back
Top Bottom