CMan420s M.C.S. Strain Reviews for 2024

CannabisMan420

OK, so I've been growing my own weed for quite some time, and here are my results and review from the 2023 season.

All these strains are from Montreal Cannabis Seeds. These are my personal experiences growing. With different seeds and environments, others my get different results.

Strain - Fruity Pebbles OG seed #2
Nugs - Semi dense/slightly fluffy nugs
Smell/Taste - Fruity
Potency - Mid to High
Harvest Size - 6oz
Overall - This weed was pretty nice, but is not super potent. Has nice terps, nice growth etc, but not one of my favorite strains for 2023

Strain - OG Kush seed #14
Nugs - Very dense, large trichomes
Smell/Taste - Very light smell, smells like dank crystals
Potency - Very high
Harvest Size - 6.07oz
Overall - This has been my go-to strain for 2023. Grows consistently great plants with dense nugs and dense clusters of huge trichomes. The gold standard by which I rate all my other homegrown weeds.

Strain: Blueberry Kush x AK47 seed #4
Nugs - Nice & dense, lots & lots of trichomes
Smell/Taste - Nice and dank. Not fruity but dank.
Potency - Very high
Harvest Size - 8.07oz
Overall - This has been my 2nd in line cannabis for when the OG Kush runs out. After being ground up, the weed burns slowly and consistently, providing a very nice deep high. Great for insomnia.

Strain: Gorilla Glue seed #18
Nugs - Fluffy and crappy
Smell/Taste - Kind of OK, didn't focus too much on this one.
Potency - Crappy
Harvest Size - N/A - Large harvest but I threw most of it in the bin.
Overall - This used to be my favorite strain. Some of the best weed I ever grew was GG, but the genetics seem to have gone way downhill, or I received a pack of crappy seeds.

Strain: Gelato seed #6
Nugs - Dense and tight.
Smell/Taste - Fruity/perfume
Potency - Mid/High
Harvest Size - 4oz
Overall - This is some good cannabis. There are lots of nice smelling terpenes and enough THC to get you by. Not super potent like the OGK or BBKxAK47. Am growing this strain again to see if it turns out like the first or second plants I grew which were quite different for being the same strain.

Strain: Wedding Cake seed #1
Nugs - Dense
Smell/Taste - Kind of a chemically/fruity smell
Potency - High
Harvest Size - 5.5oz
Overall - This is nice weed. Comes out with plenty of terps and a nice high stone. Probably not as good as BBKxAK47 for things like insomnia etc. rather is probably a better daytime stone.

Strain: Fruity OG Kush
Nugs - Kind of fluffy, not too bad
Smell/Taste - None - just smells like crystals
Potency - Mid-high
Harvest Size - 10.94oz
Overall - I kind of expected this to be a better version of OG Kush and I was dissappointed a bit. It produced a lot of weed, but the quality just wasn't there compared to the regular OG Kush.

Overview:

As I mentioned the OG Kush is my gold standard for 2023/24 and I have just harvested another one which will be dry enough to test in a week or so. I am currently growing more Wedding Cake and Gelato plants as well, since these were some of my top strains of 2023 and I am out of BBKxAK47 seeds. Overall it was a pretty good year with some great plants. Looking forward to 2024!
:rollit:

Back
Top Bottom