CoCo grow - Need opinions

Mayne

Hey folks,

Growing in coco, Fox farm, ph good at 5.8, checked daily prior to watering.

Here is the problem, they look reallllly light color, and 1 is almost lime color. Should be a tad darker, although they are growing fast, Id think they should be close to the baby leafs, ( very first set from germination)

Im using only 61 watts led, ( half a mars300 with blown driver, and 20, 4500k 3w diodes, 5 factory white, 3fs, 1 red) 21 inches away, might move closer, but im getting 600par at 21 inches already as it is. alot of light for this little BS setup, so thinking they need stronger nutes,?

getting ready to make new batch of water, and wondering if nutes are to weak? 400ppms with this last batch,

also, does the water have to be 65 degrees? Mine is 72 degrees. I know dwc or hydro should be 65 degrees, so should this also be 65 degrees? Should I use the airstone continuous in the water? my batch last 6 days, I water every 8 hours. so is my water losing O2 while it sits?

I stir and test PH before every single watering, and do water to runoff, ( 20ml each )

Thanks in advance,
set1.png

set4.png

set2.png

set3.png

not using recharge right now, will use every other batch. although it says u cant over feed with it, I have found, its powerfull. think its what messed up the dwc.

distilled water,

and these are 12 days from seed,

400 PPMs of a balanced commercial fertilizer should more than do the job for seedlings, and the plants don't look stretchy from lack of light, so it seems like your fundamentals are in place (though your grow light setup sounds... complicated... hard to say for sure there).

Those look like coffee mugs you're growing in. No reason those can't work as well as the Solo cups people use at keggers--beer cup, coffee cup, whatever. ;) I'm going to guess that you have drilled lots of drainage holes in the bottoms, right?

Hey Scientific, thanks for dippin in bro,

The lights, I changed the diodes in after 1 single diode blew, so I decided to change most of them to 4500k, lol.. I quit smoking the tweeds because I dont think straight sometimes, BWHAHAHA.. 14 days today WOOT, after 22 years everyday.

Yeah, the mugs,, big size, 36oz. They are going to stay in those to. veggin 21 days and flippin. SOG kinda i guess. Hot screwdriverd the holes. dollar tree $1 each, couldnt beat it. bought them all, lol..

I did end up going the next level of nutes, 909 ppms now, see what happens, if anything, Ill just add water to thin it out, but I think they can take it. been a couple hours so far, they dont seem to mind it yet.

Big problem im having is humidity. 82% with 77f temps, uggg. Pulling air from outside, filtered. Humidifer will be here sunday, best $30 im sure ill spend in some time. Should of done it long ago from the start. Its just the spending adds up fast.

Bro, thanks for chimin in,

anddddd, 2 hours later, they are true green, unreal at the speed of change. I expect them to double in size in the next 24 hours, lol. naaa, not double, but im sure it will be mad growth. switched light up to the mars300 with lenses, only changed 5 blue diodes to fullspec in this one, hanging at 24 inches, they didnt like that to much. moved it to 38 inches now.. cant wait for the dehumidifier, thats for sure. freakin 77% with 76F temp, thats like danger zone almost..

Back
Top Bottom