Coco & Soil Users - Info On Teas

cnile

I've been making tea for my soilless medium coco.

If your in soil please stay and list how you make your benificial teas please. Thanks.
Also coco users how you making teas?

I've been.

Cane sugar, molasses, great white, house garden roots excell, floralicious plus, plant success orca, etc.

Always a sugar and a living something to feed goes in.

Tried only a couple at a time but gotta say white sugar, great white, roots excell and big air atone bubbled up the prettiest in about 24 hr.

Also what temps safe for a tea. Assuming warmer is better to a certain point??

Thanks

re: Coco & Soil Users - Info On Teas

I have written lots of posts on teas and saved many grows on here using them.

Here is a guide in my journal where I teach you how to grow using only teas and good organic compost mix.

In the hydro section and in many journals I have posted how to do this over and over. Just ask if you have any questions.

VI's - Subcool Based - 2 Worm - Multi-Strain - Mother Hunt - 2016 (this should take you right to the TEA part)

This guy tried everything and every chemical and fridge that Europe had to offer and couldn't get his hydro system clean. One dose of the tea and his plants returned. Befoe I could convince him he Cut off all of the roots trying to stop an infection and was going to throw them all out and in 24 hours I had saved em. It took a while but I finally coerced him to make a journal and try it because people are affraid of going live in hydro but it is the only thing to fix the hard problems.

Undercurrent RDWC With Compost Tea Grow - First Journal

In that journal there in my sig I grew this with nothing but unfiltered tap water using Subcools organic method. I used one dose of tea in the beginning to kick things off if I recall. 1 week clone straight into bloom. 3 gallon pot I think and nothing but water.

Tops18.JPG
Midsclose.JPG
mids21.JPG
full18.JPG
perspective_.JPG

Best of luck!

re: Coco & Soil Users - Info On Teas

This is one of my favorite threads on it. I wrote a good explanation once like this. This one came out about 6 months later and is a bit nicer as it is in its own thread. The one I did was in some guys journal for him. I only bring it up as I used to point people at that until this came out. This is good reading.

Tea Bag your DWC

Back
Top Bottom