Switching to EarthJuice - Help with tea

DesertGrower

Hello all,

After a few mildly successful grows (good yield & taste prefer higher thc) I've decided to make the jump from the Fox Farm Tri to EarthJuice ... I was having success with the FF trio but I just love the idea of building a living growing medium and keeping it organic ... Through reading other posts is seams bubbling for 24-48 hours is a best practice however I'm super confused as to tHe "tea" recipes ....

Opposed to following the complex tea recipes provided on the EJ site I was hoping to to keep it a bit simpler and use the " advanced feeing " chart as the tea recipe

I was going to bubble the per gallon formula for my plants in veg
EJ Grow - 4tsp
EJ Cat. - 1tsp
EJ MetaK - .75tsp
MicroBlast -1tsp

Molasses - .5tsp when foam appears

Cal/mag - .25 tsp prior to use

The Dolomite lime I use in my soil does a great job of buffering so I'm not overly concerned about PH

My Set Up

8'x4' grow tent
2 - Mars Hydro Reflectoers 960
5 gal smart pot
FF OF w. Dolomite lime added as a buffer
R/O water
.25 tsp cal/mag per gal
Lithium OG - nirvana seeds
Blueberry Cheese Cake - idk
WW x BB - idk

Any thoughts / advice / & condemnation will be greatly appreciated

I'm curious what the benefit of "bubbling" your fertilizer is supposed to be.

By the way, as you may know, dolomite lime is calcium magnesium carbonate, so the cal/mag supplement may be redundant.

I'm curious what the benefit of "bubbling" your fertilizer is supposed to be.

By the way, as you may know, dolomite lime is calcium magnesium carbonate, so the cal/mag supplement may be redundant.

From what I've read bubbling this particular organic concoction stabilizes the Ph wile activating all the living microbes

I Would have thought the same about the lime .... I must not be adding enough to feed the plant cause I see a deficiency when I don't use the cal/mag additive

From what I've read bubbling this particular organic concoction stabilizes the Ph wile activating all the living microbes

I Would have thought the same about the lime .... I must not be adding enough to feed the plant cause I see a deficiency when I don't use the cal/mag additive

I don't mean to throw a turd in the punchbowl, but I'm skeptical that bubbling the nutes is gonna do much more that mix 'em up good, but whatever works!

The Ca and Mg in in supplements may very well be significantly more available than in powdered dolomite. For one thing, they're in solution, not just a fine powder.

Back
Top Bottom