Microbe tea ingredients and feed schedule

Rickjamespart2

Hello everyone I found a microbe tea recipe and a water/feeding schedule that im currently using and would appreciate any input or ideas.

Microbe Tea Recipe- bu's compost, earthworm castings, humic acid, liquid seaweed, urb, molasses, cal mag(any thing I shouldn't use or should add?)

Water/feed Schedule

*repeating cycle*
-ph spring water
-Age old gro liquid nutrient feed
-Ph spring water
-Microbe tea
*Repeat*

Im using this schedule during the veg to try to feed the microbes and give the plant nutrients as well (? Tell me what you think?

Attachments

• 20200507_213116.jpg
    20200507_213116.jpg
    508.4 KB · Views: 55
They will be monsters. Almost exactly the same process as mine.
With your spring water only feeds, I alternated adding Great White Mica, then Neptune’s seaweed/kelp every other feed.

URB is humic acid, so you might not need more. I also add in a 1/4 cup of Down to Earth Flower/Bloom to my brew bag. I use a 6” air stone, brew for 24 hours, add another tblspoon of Molasses, and let it go another 12 hours. That URB gets expensive, but works bad ass. Research SumaGrow. They make URBs product for them. I called and asked the guy what the difference was, and he said there were 4 specific microbes they use for there’s, but didn’t disclose. He said use 20mL/gal and it would basically be the same. I bought a half gallon of Suma for $30.
A9D0EA55-A4F3-4D1E-BC22-D05C88BEA19F.jpeg

Very cool, it's fun making microbe tea. I definitely didn't realize that they were both humic acid, urb is just more advanced. What nutrients do you use for flowering?

I don’t use nutrients when growing organic. I preload my soil with Down to Earth when I uppot into my final 5-7 gallons then just keep feeding the microbes compost tea.

That's what I'm thinking of doing. I have down to earth rose and flower and a high phosphorus bat quano. I just don't know how much to add or whatelse I need

My soil Mix:
Good potting soil- Whole bag
Organic compost- 4 Qts
EW Castings- 4 Qts
Down to Earth Flower- 1.25 Cps
Perlite- 5 qts
Three scoops of Great White mica.

My soil Mix:
Good potting soil- Whole bag
Organic compost- 4 Qts
EW Castings- 4 Qts
Down to Earth Flower- 1.25 Cps
Perlite- 5 qts
Three scoops of Great White mica.
I'm definitely going that route liquid nutrients aren't the way for me...very helpful thanks alot

Here’s my tea brew recipe....

The URB gets expensive, so I went to the company that manufactures it for them.
SumaGrow is $30 .5 gallon.
URB is like $160. Lol.

The URB gets expensive, so I went to the company that manufactures it for them.
SumaGrow is $30 .5 gallon.
URB is like $160. Lol.
I'll definitely check out sumagrow since it's the same company. So do u give cal mag with your tea or with the plain water, I added it to my tea

I'll definitely check out sumagrow since it's the same company. So do u give cal mag with your tea or with the plain water, I added it to my tea
Shouldn’t need it if you use spring water.
You feed the microbes, not the plant in true organic.

Back
Top Bottom