Cooking - Recipes - Decarb?

Isabella vega

Hey friends!

I wanted to make about 1 or 2 rather good sized cookies out of the 1grm of weed.

Does anone know a good/easy recipe to make canna butter with just 1grm. Honestly that's all I want to use to get a little buzz

Also should I decarb the flower first THEN make the butter or will it lose all of its effects if I do both? I'm so confused

Also I plan to use this butter immediately so I don't get sick or any thing like that

Thanks guys

No help on specific recipes, but the butter can be used the same way regular butter is in you favorite recipe.

Do a search for cannabutter or THC butter and you'll find more details... but basically you just heat butter, water, and cannabis and let it soak hot for a while. The water will absorb chlorophyll and other non-active ingredients and give a better taste. The butter will absorb all the good stuff, and hopefully less bad stuff. Keep an eye on temperature if you do it on a stove, and be sure to keep adding water if needed, lots will boil off. As long as there's water in it, it can't get much over 212°F. Somewhere in the 300°s you start damaging the THC. Once it's been heated for a while, pour into a container. You can strain the plant material out at this point or leave it in. It tastes better strained, but you get a little more high if you leave it in. Put the container in the refrigerator and let the butter/water separate. Once it cools, you'll be able to pick the solid chunk of butter off the top of the water.

The decarb process is simply applying heat, which is done in both the butter extraction and cooking in the oven. No need to do extra work.

Back
Top Bottom