Cooking with Cannabis Oil

mmmmmmmm i love your recipes man. and brandy! genious! as soon as i have trim, i'm going to make some.

For the bud in my cooking I use the tinny one I find in the bottom of the plant not the big nice one hell no those one I smoke them. At the end my plant have mostly bud and 5 or 6 leaf to help the ligth to get over all the bud.

P/S label your food before you put them in the fridge you don't want Grand ma to eat it.

Sisco It's a taste of different flavor specially the orange mix with the nutmeg but not to sweet. Specially the nutela I put two big spoon in the mix, all mix, together make the weed taste go away. I can use that sweet gooey on my toast in the morning no problem. Oh ya I have a sweet gooey and a salty gooey I call it mustard for now name will come later. You see the leaf trim and the tinny bud is good for something after the oil is done.

This dish wow I was even suprise I didn't taste the weed at all but felt it later.

Saute all the veggie first

420plate_chica_195_Small_.jpg

Add the salty ganja gooey

420plate_chica_197_Small_.jpg

Add the grappa or vodka

420plate_chica_201_Small_.jpg

Mix in the pan @ low temparature

420plate_chica_196_Small_.jpg

Here the spice list

420plate_chica_204_Small_.jpg

Saute the chicken each side for 3 minutes make it easier to cut in half. I use the salt from the pretzel from the bottom of the bag. I use about a teaspoon. Just more tasty then regular salt add flavor.

420plate_chica_200_Small_.jpg

After saute cut the chicken breast in half, stop cutting about 1 inch before the end.
Add the veggie in put some brie chesse or gruyere and cover and put it in the oven @ 350 degree for 20 minutes to half in hour just check it.

420plate_chica_202_Small_.jpg

Cover the chicken it is cold out there before you put it in the stove

420plate_chica_205_Small_.jpg

Take it out of the oven 5 minutes before the end. Add at the top parmesano and basil and back in the stove for 5 minutes.

420plate_chica_207_Small_.jpg

Est voila

420plate_chica_211_Small_.jpg

Red potato with rosemary saute in the butter with a pinch of seasoning salt.

Serve with a nice dry red wine. One glass is enough. Need to feel the joy about in hour later

Oh ya I take one big breast of chicken and cut it in half is easier to work with this way you have two dishes. The salty gooey I use it like mustard on my subway or my In and Out or any sandwich. It maybe look weird but is really good and tasty like dijon mustard but let call it Canadian Mustard strong an good.

P/s Just finish all my oil need to make a new batch will take pict and video for you to follow it easy like hell. But have some gooey sweet and salty left. Maybe two more dish.
Have a nice high. Dont drink and drive when you can smoke and fly.
Salute

really fantastic looking chicken man...wish I could taste it! Hey can you please give the recipe for the salty mustard? thanks peaceman love your cooking

Cool beans! You'll have a 5 star rating for sure..
what would you call it? I have been trying to get my brother, who has taken culinary classes to look into MJ recipes... I know for a fact that this will be the next best thing after the creation of the Burrito.

I like "Peacemans cafe"......Peaceman how bout that mustard recipe? how do you make it? and how do you make the Pesto one too? Those rice pictures are awesome dude thanks for posting those

Pesto call budsto

Need around 25 fresh basil leave. 4 ounce of reffer oil, 3 garlic clove of garlic, 3.5 ounce of cashews or pine nut. 1/4 teaspoon of celery salt as desire. If the reffer oil was not enough ad olive oil or more reffer oil and parmesano or romano cheese 3 table spoon. Put everything in to the blender and blend until is a nice thick liquid and heat at slow cooking and eat with pasta linguini and ONE glass of red wine merlot.

ohhh hoh hoh chocolate and Gowie Ganja
:bravo:
I'm going to give the crock pot thing a shot that sounds like a good idea.

Oh man I'm really feeling the cooking now. This is great. so 3 cups oil and 3/4 cup water?

dyin to know more about that Gowie Ganja. also sounds like you then eat the ganja leaves? I'm definitely gonna try ganja leaf pesto on pasta. Sounds great. and making oil real soon my trims almost dry.

ohhh hoh hoh chocolate and Gowie Ganja
:bravo:
I'm going to give the crock pot thing a shot that sounds like a good idea.

Oh man I'm really feeling the cooking now. This is great. so 3 cups oil and 3/4 cup water?

dyin to know more about that Gowie Ganja. also sounds like you then eat the ganja leaves? I'm definitely gonna try ganja leaf pesto on pasta. Sounds great. and making oil real soon my trims almost dry.

Don't forget to start the process with the croc pot OFF by adding the water and the oil. It is 3 cup of water 2 to 3 ounce depend the potency of your trim leaf little bottom bud to small for a nug and any leaf that have thricome. I prefer the trim and the leaf for cooking it easier to take the taste away by adding ingredient, the oil is really good too. Let it boil for 24 to 40 hours I believe more it boil more the thricome is wash away from the leaf and buds. When I drain the oil all the rest of the trim and buds is use for my base for gooey (Gowie in proper English) and mustard the potency is great. I live in California and we recycle everything even the weed LOL. Try to smoke some of your trim and that will help you to know I much trim you need to put in. For the gooey I will download a video don't mine the crappy narration you will hear a thick freaking accent. For any reason you do not understand my writing or narrations do not be shy to tell me to slow down smoking for 5 minutes but not more.:yummy::yummy::thumb: now need to go smoke a :bong: and relax before my day start.

Back
Top Bottom