Cooking with Cannabis Oil

I ate brownies.. still have more oil and more leaf to make more..

I really need to make the Budsto sauce you made, it looks so good.. Can you please find it in your heart to post the sauce recipe again... I forgot where it is.
:peacetwo: :cool:

No problem my good man. You need fresh basil about 40 to 50 basil leave, garlic glove about 3, taste it before to add to more garlic, Parmesano chesse 1/4 cup, olive oil 1/2 cup or as you like, pine nut or cashew or pistacio 1/3 of a cup. What ever you like I like cashew is cheaper and taste great and you add your trim and bud if is not enough trim add refer oil I believe from the top of my head is everything you need if I forgot something I will write in my journal alway's use a small amount of spice you taste it and you will know what missing. How was the march on 420 try to find something in LA to made a difference but give extra chocolaty brownies (ghireldi brownnies the only one I like.

Alfredo

1 cup of milk, Celery salt 1/4 of a tea spoon, Nutmeg 1/4 tea spoon and pepper as you like, small amount of basil chop fine add a small piece of butter and 16 gramm of refer oil. You boil in a low heat for 10 to 15 minute and add romano or parmesano or both and stir until the chesse is disolve. Bestr with linguini.

Hope you will have a good dinner. Will made a pot lock in Venice beach soon.
:goodluck::goodjob::smokin:alway's:peacetwo:

alfredo for supper tonight!!

Hope the Alfredo work well for you. I know it work for me. Next oil batch will try basil oil. Just try to hybrid my master kush with basil pollen and taragon pollen will know if it's work when I have the seed.

Peace man, you have got lots of tricks up your sleeve ...huh?
I will make the Budsto sauce in the next couple of days.. I'll have my wife pick up the ingredients tonight.

Here the 420 dinner
White creamy ganja sauce on pasta and cover with smoke salmon

Serge_fete_elena20010pic_086_Small_.jpg

Coffe latte a la ganja

mix10coolroom2_pic_170_Small_.jpg

My Birthday dinner
Filet of pork with ganja, cognac and red wine sauce.

Serge_fete_elena20010pic_062_Small_Small_.jpg

My flower room
I build this room fire retardent for peace of mind.

flowroon04-2620010pic_009_Small_.jpg

flowroon04-2620010pic_007_Small_.jpg

Canoli
Need some work

Serge_fete_elena20010pic_097_Small_.jpg

The best pipe on the go and a good gift from my wife

mix10coolroom2_pic_177_Small_.jpg

Happy birthday and many more. The meals sound delicious and your presentations are phenominal. :yummy:

Thank you for your inside. I have a new plate I made last nigth.
Mango and guava marinate in a taragon, chive and parsley with some dry vermouth put a little to much refer oil but what the hell. Will put the picture this week end. Just harvest lavender kush what a great strain.

Thank for stopping by

Comming up

Phyllo pastry one with ganja chocolate insde and the other one it with asian spice and sauce with cream chesse inside and pork. The taste is good just eat the chocolate for dinner really good. Will try the asian one tomorow when over with the ganja on that one but it's ok lol. Picture will come this week end to high to do it now.
Have a good one everybody the high is kicking.

:peace::ganjamon:will:roorrip::hmmmm:what the hell I'M thinking:headbanger:and again:bigtoke:

Comming up

Phyllo pastry one with ganja chocolate insde and the other one it with asian spice and sauce with cream chesse inside and pork. The taste is good just eat the chocolate for dinner really good. Will try the asian one tomorow when over with the ganja on that one but it's ok lol. Picture will come this week end to high to do it now.
Have a good one everybody the high is kicking.

:peace::ganjamon:will:roorrip::hmmmm:what the hell I'M thinking:headbanger:and again:bigtoke:

Eat my friend! Be happy and spread your good vibes to all that come near you! :Rasta:

This is a sad day for me some mother fucker jump my fence a stole my master kush that I hybrid with basil and taragon. I just flush the plant 5 day's ago and i do know who took it. Any spray for that kind of virus. I will make my other growing area safer and alarm system. And if it is those people I could get legal help it nice to be legal. Just want to share and unwind any body had this experience hope not.
Take care and let clean this planet from those virus who have no respect for other.
Peace

This is a sad day for me some mother fucker jump my fence a stole my master kush that I hybrid with basil and taragon. I just flush the plant 5 day's ago and i do know who took it. Any spray for that kind of virus. I will make my other growing area safer and alarm system. And if it is those people I could get legal help it nice to be legal. Just want to share and unwind any body had this experience hope not.
Take care and let clean this planet from those virus who have no respect for other.
Peace

Sorry to hear. I guess its just one more pest problem we need to find a solution for.

I've never had outdoor plants in an urban area that somebody didn't at least try to steal (some successful, some not). As far as deterrents go, I would try blackberries, roses, etc., preferably somewhere they wouldn't be noticed until the perpetrator was marked up enough to identify. When i was more desolate areas, we used poison oak. Large dogs work well too. Hang in there.:roorrip:

Sorry to hear. I guess its just one more pest problem we need to find a solution for.

I've never had outdoor plants in an urban area that somebody didn't at least try to steal (some successful, some not). As far as deterrents go, I would try blackberries, roses, etc., preferably somewhere they wouldn't be noticed until the perpetrator was marked up enough to identify. When i was more desolate areas, we used poison oak. Large dogs work well too. Hang in there.:roorrip:

Thank you man for your concern I hide it really well they came in my yard the only reason It was outside it was in experience to hybrid them with basil for my cooking now i put a buzzer for the inside plant

Today I did something really weird I call the police and told them that my neigbord stole my weed and I want it back. She when to knock on there door but they didn't answer and she was great too she will evicted them. I love to be legal now they will think twice before jumping my fence. In the old day you shoot them.
Peace

Back
Top Bottom