Could a plastic sheet be used to create a sealed environment?

BrokrnEyes

If I were to take a large enough sheets of plastic, wrap it around the grow area, Seal the edges with tape as well as tape the tent to the top of the grow deck, and have it supported so the new " plastic tent" didn't touch the plant would this work to create a sealed environment for CO2 augmentation? To access the plants, I would have a flap that the edge was completely sealed by a magnetic strip. The grow lights (LED) would be kept outside of the plant, shining into it from above as usual. A small rotating fan and D hydrator would be inside the tent with the plants both to provide circulation and humidity control.

Not looking for anything fancy, just wondering if it would be sealed enough to make CO2 augmentation worthwhile.

Hello broken eyes, in my first garden in a dirty old basement with half walls and bugs and all sorts of stuff everywhere i used 3mm thick plastic film from home depot or lowes and stapled it around on the beams and created a sealed enviroment that was easier for me to keep the humitidy in and bugs out. Im starting a closet grow 5 years later from my first and am planning on doing the same thing. Best of luck!

Lol! That's the video that inspired Me for my approach.

Back
Top Bottom