Could plastic pieces in coco cause drooping leaves

AgedMaster

Has anyone ever seen plastic in coco theres not a lot short thin strands. I brought some cheap coco 4 pound for 40ltr i had to rehydrate it i used boiling water then flushed with shower i put pot on washing bowl with holes so it could drain away i then flushed with 1/4 strength feed untill ph was correct then i squezzed excess water off then i left pot in the tent for 24hrs so it could dry a little. I then replanted her in pot she was looking fine leaves was flat for 9 hrs then i went bed woke up and she is drooping do u think the coco is bad. The leaves are twisted as i tryed a wick feed and it overwatered the leaves looked puffed and curled so i remove wick that was when she was in solo cup after i removed wick she took off that was a week ago
WP_20230110_08_50_36_Pro - Copy.jpg
. The other 2 are ok a little leggy as my humidity has been 35 to 40 so i have to keep light a little higher so they dont burn
WP_20230117_14_22_05_Pro - Copy.jpg
WP_20230117_14_21_12_Pro - Copy.jpg

Yeah - had a white label bag before that had what looked like shredded carpet mixed in
It's just not worth saving a couple of quid here and there on kit, given the time and effort you're putting in
Having said that I don't think it gonna go toxic or screw up pH, that's probably just a touch of transplant shock

Yeah - had a white label bag before that had what looked like shredded carpet mixed in
It's just not worth saving a couple of quid here and there on kit, given the time and effort you're putting in
Having said that I don't think it gonna go toxic or screw up pH, that's probably just a touch of transplant shock
Thanks pal i will see how she gets on i got the coco from wilkos

Back
Top Bottom