yellowing leaves and drooping.

dtoker

so my leaves have been yellowing i think cuz i was just givving them water for there first two feedings after transplant.
and now i gave them nutrients and switched my light period to 20/4
but the new growth is drooping
any ideas what it could be???

im using soil inder a 1000 watt hps
inside a 6 bx3 x 3 grow box
and my lil babies are white widows

please help

how far away is the hps from teh tops of teh babies/ Also i have learned lil ones will do this if you dont keep them under a humidity dome.... sometimes. When i tried to grow ww and purple urkle without a humidome after one week they dried out and died.

Also try keeping your temps low, my babies loved it at aound 76*f

humidity domes after transplant???
i dont even know how i would do that??
can you explain eBUD?

and yeah the temps are actually really good i think highest is around 80 the lows are about 70 degrees
and it was about 4'5 feet away i lowered it though to about 3 feet away and the temps arre staying the same but i dont know if that might be to close???

Oops my bad. How old are your plants? What i was thinking is they are still really small. Being in to dry of weather will do that to babies then they will dry out. If you want to put a dome over them do the milk jug trick. I know its a good way to harden the lil ones off to the outside weather but your inside. Just get a empty milk jug n cut the bottom off keep the cap on and ya got a poor mans dome :smokin:

Pics would really help us help you.
Ide be careful with the ligh being too close. Put your hand above teh plants and if it hurts to hold your hand there for a min, your too close.

tops and bottoms of 2 liter soda bottles work well for individual humidity domes when transplanting. You also need to harden off your clones before transplanting.

Thats exactly what it means. If you jump into giving the lil plants or clones with only a few roots nutes, too much sunlight, or heat. It will kill them, worst case scenario, or it will stunt their growth and you will be put behind schedual.

Slowly introduce nutes to the clones by diluting it with ph corrected water and this wont be a problem.

If you wan to go outdoors with your grow. Put the rooted clones or lil plants outside under a humid dome of some sort to harden them off to the bright light and outdoor enviroment.

If you just transplant without doing so you will shock or kill your ladies, and that will be a sad day. Hope this helps ya :bong:

Back
Top Bottom