Country bumpkin moved to the West!!!!

Fathead89

Hey everyone just wanted to start by saying I have been following everyone on here for a while now learning different techniques from you all. I have always had a passion in growing marijuana would always start but never finish due to the circumstances that I was in school and after I joined the army for eight years to get out and still have the love and joy of this beautiful plant!!!!. So I moved out west and starting up my first real grow. Right now I am starting with one 1000 watt led with four seeds I ordered from ams. Crazy thing is I can't remember what I have ordered. Trust me I already beat myself up for it. But hopefully you will stick with me through this journey for I am here to stay and grow great cannabis that will make your world that much greater ! Here are some pics of how things are going now. Please stick with me for my post will get better with constructive criticism. Thank you for ready and can't wait to hear from everyone!!
420-magazine-mobile886098483.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2017992488.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1855290627.jpg
420-magazine-mobile575884436.jpg
420-magazine-mobile414205771.jpg
420-magazine-mobile227367891.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Also I will be growing with 5 gallon pots using coco coir and the nutrients I will be using is from elite nutrition. And I have my seedlings under 24 watt fluorescent lamp

Also I will go buy a little heater for the night drop in temperature to keep it above 65 degrees

Back
Top Bottom