New to the game

Kryptic916

Not really good at these things.

I am a Medical User Form Northern California. Recently started growing I mostly have Blue Dream but I have a few others as well. Im running a hand me down macguyver setup til I can get my first crop and reinvest in some better Equipment.

I started off my grow with 4 Blue Dream Clones from a friends plant and I am also mothering her 2 (Shes who gave me the equipment) and I am also taking care of one for my mom.

Alot of responsibility for a new grower. I am in there constantly messing with stuff. Some are growing incredibly fast some are snailing along and I have some in the middle. Kinda late for a grow journal I guess. But on my next batch I will be.

Glad I found this forum I have been doing tons of reasearch on this stuff and From what I've seen so far everyone here seems to be great. Looking forward to posting.

Re: New to the game.

Welcome to 420mag! Tried Blue Dream a few months back and that stuff was amazing. Too bad it's clone only, and somehow it got imported to where I am from Cali.

IMHO, there's no such thing as too late to start a grow journal. It's like double dutch, just jump in when you are ready.

Re: New to the game.

Welcome to the 420 Mag family... it's great to have you w/us. :welcome:
If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Here are some other links that may be helpful:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

How to Ask for Grow Support

How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine

Mission Statement

Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine

Take your coat off and get to know some of the locals, the staff here are great and our members are top shelf... :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom