Couple issues, brown spot on leaves.. pics inside. need a little help!

speedyp

my plants have been vedging for 4 weeks and are starting to show some issues with the bottom leaves mostly.

I am feeding weekly with

-ionic grow
- h2o2
- b1

I am watering with tap water. sometime the water does not stand for 24 hour to let the chlorine evaporate Could that be causing the problem ?

could you guys help me out with these symptoms. I have been looking through dif threads but can't seem tu pinpoint one culprit.

here is 2 image of 2 bottoms leaves. there are brown spots on the leaves. and complete leaf seem to be turning more yellow.

photo_1129.JPG

photo_2100.JPG

Here is one of a top leaf

photo_359.JPG

any idea what is going on ? ?

found this on the web some time ago hope it helps you its done wonders for my plants in the past heres the link to the site theres alot more very usefull information
Nutrient Disorder Problem Solver

To use the Problem-Solver, simply start at #1 below. When you think you've found the problem, read the Nutrients section to learn more about it. Diagnose carefully before making major changes.

1) If the problem affects only the bottom or middle of the plant go to #2. b) If it affects only the top of the plant or the growing tips, skip to #10. If the problem seems to affect the entire plant equally, skip to #6.

2) Leaves are a uniform yellow or light green; leaves die & drop; growth is slow. Leaf margins are not curled-up noticeably. >> Nitrogen(N) deficiency. b) If not, go to #3.

3) Margins of the leaves are turned up, and the tips may be twisted. Leaves are yellowing (and may turn brown), but the veins remain somewhat green. >> Magnesium (Mg) deficiency. b) If not, go to #4.

4) Leaves are browning or yellowing. Yellow, brown, or necrotic (dead) patches, especially around the edges of the leaf, which may be curled. Plant may be too tall. >> Potassium (K) deficiency. b) If not, keep reading.

5) Leaves are dark green or red/purple. Stems and petioles may have purple & red on them. Leaves may turn yellow or curl under. Leaf may drop easily. Growth may be slow and leaves may be small. >> Phosphorus(P) deficiency. b) If not, go to #6.

6) Tips of leaves are yellow, brown, or dead. Plant otherwise looks healthy & green. Stems may be soft >> Over-fertilization (especially N), over-watering, damaged roots, or insufficient soil aeration (use more sand or perlite. Occasionally due to not enough N, P, or K. b) If not, go to #7.

7) Leaves are curled under like a ram's horn, and are dark green, gray, brown, or gold. >> Over-fertilization (too much N). b) If not, go to #8.

8) The plant is wilted, even though the soil is moist. >> Over-fertilization, soggy soil, damaged roots, disease; copper deficiency (very unlikely). b) If not, go to #9.

9) Plants won't flower, even though they get 12 hours of darkness for over 2 weeks. >> The night period is not completely dark. Too much nitrogen. Too much pruning or cloning. b) If not, go to #10...

10) Leaves are yellow or white, but the veins are mostly green. >> Iron (Fe) deficiency. b) If not, go to #11.

11) Leaves are light green or yellow beginning at the base, while the leaf margins remain green. Necrotic spots may be between veins. Leaves are not twisted. >> Manganese (Mn) deficiency. b) If not, #12.

12) Leaves are twisted. Otherwise, pretty much like #11. >> Zinc (Zn) deficiency. b) If not, #13

13) Leaves twist, then turn brown or die. >> The lights are too close to the plant. Rarely, a Calcium (Ca) or Boron (B) deficiency. b) If not. You may just have a weak plant.

for anyone having the same problem, I believe it was either a calcium or magnesium issue. I gave my plants 2 multivitamin and the issue no longer spreading, the leave look better and everything is back on track :)

Could still be a pH issue causing the cal/mag issue. What is your pH?

Back
Top Bottom