Light brown circles on fan leave - Need Help!

Nutella420

So 4 days ago I checked up on my 3 week old and she has started to form these light brown almost yellowish spots as you will see below. It didn't get any worse nor has it spread, just stayed the same size since i first saw it. I transplanted her 2 days before this happened but I'm not sure if that's it. My best guess is either nutrient deficiency or mold, it doesn't seem like mold thought since it's not powdery white and seem to have killed the surface and showing clearly under the leaf as well. The rest of the plant seems healthy (except for the very bottom leaves slowly dying off) along with 3 other plants which are about 1.5 weeks. I also recently put her in flower and she's growing pretty fast. I'm planning on feeding either today or tomorrow. Any help would be appreciated.

Bagseed, came from some sort of Widow.
3x30 Watt cfls about 3 inches away shooting at the middle with red and blue LED grow light right on top. (Upgrading soon)
Miracle Grow Moisture Control Soil (I know, that's probably the issue)
About 1.5x2 sq ft. area
Water every 3-4 days
Humidity normal
1 oscillating fan
2 Gallon pot

Top of leaf

IMG_20130217_113803.jpg

Bottom of leaf

IMG_20130217_113819.jpg

Hmm. I have seen this before I believe!! Do you have any pests about that you ve noticed?? Check under the leaves for any thing crawling about - a magnifying glass maybe needed as some lil bugs are transparent.. Assholes!!
But if not, there may be a deficiency occurring.. I cannot remember off the top of my head unfortunately, but I fairly sure if you look in the pest,problems tutorial theres pics and descriptions of various problems. As I had a slight probs my last grow, I think when I was going thru that I found something similar to whhat you have.
ALL THE BEST MATE!! HOPE YOU GET IT SORTED! Smokemup..

There are no pests thankfully, but most probably is just a deficiency. I think my plant can live with it, plus I just gave her some nutrients so I'll see how that goes.

And thank you Kush Grower, I was looking for that lol.

Cheers

Hope so too mate.. But I do believe it may be a problem worth finding out the source. As im fairly certain that it is bad for your plants..
You didnt foliar feed with the lights close?? That can sometimes magnify the light and cause the circles too, but I wish I could remember what it was that I saw that was the same as your prob. I found it when trying to diagnose my plants problems..
Have you gone thru the Pest,problems and disease area and scrolled though a few ppls questions? You should be able to find a post with the same problem and it will have all you need to know, Soz Im not able to give it straight to ya Ive just forgotten and dont wanna give wrong info. So best to search buddy. ALL THE BEST!! Smokemup

Looks like water spots.

Basically water pools on a leaf, making a droplet, then the sun or the light shines through the droplet acting like a magnifying glass and burns the leaf.

On ya Jimmy;) :thumb:

Looks like you may have spilled some nutes on your leaves, I also see some yellowing on a few leaf tips most likely caused by hot soil you can thank MG for that. Keep a close eye on her and be gently with the nutes.

Back
Top Bottom