Crazy Claw!

Bmoney

Hi i started Sour Diesel project got some seeds from Zambeza seeds im growing in fox farm ocean forest and currently in a 2 gal pot my temps stay around 68-70 dark and 76-83 lights on RH is between 50-70 early on i had some soil ph issues my ph was coming in at around 5.5-5.6 you could see it was locking out nutrients i added some dolomite lime and brought it up to 7 last month or two its been stable between 6.0-7.0 but for some reason the super crazy clawing have been taking over my plant and i cant seem to figure it out i got good air circulation my temps aren't to high can someone help

Attachments

• C2F8B920-9FDB-410F-BED2-7EE174F51479.jpeg
    C2F8B920-9FDB-410F-BED2-7EE174F51479.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 71
  • E4AEB40A-E438-4671-A1AC-8CF74F79016A.jpeg
    E4AEB40A-E438-4671-A1AC-8CF74F79016A.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 71
I’ve found that cannabis can have nearly all the roots pruned off, then replant in fresh soil and start growing with out missing a beat. I’ve done it twice recently with great results.
As far as dolomite lime... I add about 1-2 cups per big bag of ocean forest and mix well before using. I haven’t had any ph problems and don’t own a meter. I use RO water and fulvic acid.

My 2 cents :popcorn: she's root bound and needs a bigger pot and some fresh soil...and I never add anything to my FFOF except a little more perlite...no need to PH while in FFOF, it's a self buffering soil and will give the plants what they need...

My 2 cents :popcorn: she's root bound and needs a bigger pot and some fresh soil...and I never add anything to my FFOF except a little more perlite...no need to PH while in FFOF, it's a self buffering soil and will give the plants what they need...

Yea im gonna repot it tonight this clawing has been happening for awhile as soon as it looks like its getting better it gets worse smh

Back
Top Bottom