Creatine Monohydrate Instant in Urine

XcluSiv3

I recently took a drug test for best buy. I'm hired, all I have to do is pass the drug test i took. Anways to make sure that I could pass, I stopped smoking 2/3 days before the test. I starting drink powerade and water as much as I could. My piss turned clear by the end of the first two days. The next day I woke up my first piss was dark yellow. So I started drinking powerade and water again, and 90 minutes before my test, I took Stat! Royal Flush, and followed the instructions. When I took the test I made sure I put the middle stream of my piss in the cup. My piss was clear, and the lady that collected my sample to send it to whoever tests, said that it looks too diluted. My question is did the stat! Royal Flush help out my clear piss with it containing creatine monohydrate, so I wont have to retest for it being to diluted. I also eat red meats, and lots of milk which have amounts of creatine in it. Im also I'm skinny, tall, and with a very fast metabolism. Im hoping I past it, with it being clear.

Re: Creatine Monohydrate Instant in Urine??? HELP!!!

No idea man, check the bottle.
Either way, you should have taken some B vitamins to make your piss yellow, and you should have taken maybe a creatine tablet.

Actually when they test you, before sending it out, they usualy have this stripe of paper that they'll put a drop of urine on and the paper will change color and tell he PH, if it to diluted you'd know in a matter of seconds.

Well they didnt do the ph test, but they did send it off to the company. The stat! Royal flush did contain high amounts of B12 and B6, but my piss was still clear. Also powerade has B12. I didnt eat anything the whole day of the test, which maybe I should have, but the directions didnt say anything about that.

The creatine should have had little to no effect on your urine content. Creatine is merely an amino-acid which is the building block of muscle and other human tissue. It allows for more water retention in your muscle. I have no idea why they would add creatine to a flush product.

It depends a lot on how much you smoke and how often. If you smoke a lot everyday then gonna take longer then 3 days for it to leave your system because thc gets stored in your fat too and it stays in your body for couple of weeks if you heavy smoker. but if you smoke a little every so often you have a better chance of passing.

Im a very skinny kid, I dont have any visable fat on my body, I have an athletic body. Also I do frequently eat red meats, and tons of milk which both have some creatine. Im hoping that I have enough in that sample. Also I followed the directions to the stat! royal flush which has been said to work for passing drugs test (but I never heard of a case having clear piss)

Back
Top Bottom