Omg sure hope this works

Scout58

I lost my job less than a month ago. I stopped smoking right away. Was smoking daily 3-4 times a day 2-3 hits each time from a dugout. Bought some instant single panel THC drug test kits. Tested positive, of course. Tried the niacin with lots of water. It worked the 1st time. So I continued the niacin but now it's not working. I have a drug screen this afternoon for a company I applied for a job with.

I saw this info here and hope, hope hope it works. I am 5'8" 140 lbs with a moderate to fast metabolism. But I don't eat much red meat.

Creatine Monohydrate
B2 (Riboflavin) or B12
Drinking around 8 glasses the morning before you go in should be enough, but a general rule of thumb is to drink until you're pissing clear (and running to the bathroom pretty frequently), and maintaining that level by continuing to steadily drinking water right up till you go in the door of the testing facility.

Take your B's and Creatine together, in 2 or 3 evenly spaced doses. Start at least an hour before you're going for the test. Take about 800mg of Creatine (Creatine Monohydrate) and about 15 minutes later, take 800 more. It's hard to get too much B vitamins, aim for around 10-15mg of B2 (Riboflavin) each dose and you should be fine.

The first and last of your pee is always the dirtiest. So use your midstream urine for the collection cup

I can't get a sample from someone clean. Am I toast?

Just bought some Puriclean Instant complete body cleanser from a local smoke shop. The girl highly recommended it and said she has used it before successfully. Takes 2 hours to fully cleanse and lasts for 5-7 hours.

Wish me luck!!!

Synthetic urine would probably have been your best bet. The B will help color your urine but 8 8 ounce drinks of fluid in the morning before the test will still probably result in a negative dilute.

I actually skipped the stuff in my 1st post and am trying the Puriclean. I have some instant single panel THC drug test kits that I am going to use before the actual screen. Of course if that does not work I am screwed. I am also drinking lots of water. 32 oz so far. I am thinking about taking a vitamin to give some color to my urine. It has always given it a lot of color before even with drinking lots of water. I dunno I am probably screwed anyways. It seems to be my luck these days. I had no idea I was about to get laid off from my last job. Had I known I would have stopped smoking much sooner.

The girl at the smoke shop said to avoid all other toxins such as nicotine & fast food. She also said I didn't need to drink a lot of water.

Scout58... I notice you haven't posted in over three months, but maybe you have email alerts on and will see this message in the next few days.

Puriclean Omni Cleansing Capsules are what I can find locally. I'm wondering if that's the same product you used, and if you could provide more details: how much did you usually smoke before you found out you'd be testing, did you do anything special besides following product instructions, etc

Back
Top Bottom