Critical Kush DWC LED Closet

cobblepot

Hello 420 ! Bit late starting journal but wanted to make sure she was away before I did as I had a few troubles with last 3 attempts, anyway problem got sorted and here we are ! Made a screen to go in next week I reckon , here's a few pics ,
Hopefully get some interest , still quite new to growing so any advice or criticisms welcome
420-magazine-mobile181234459.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2058618106.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1960684068.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1462938511.jpg
oh and using advanced nutrients and light is from advanced led and 25 days from sprouting

Maybe... I don't know...probably...not

More defoliation today it's making me a bit anxious, it's just a tangled mess in there , I was hoping to use scrog to bend into shape but I think I should've started training earlier as main stems are pretty rigid, any advice regarding lst and defoliating will be appreciated... or anything else ,

Also..

..I read green eggs and ham to my son last night in about 30 seconds , coz I got mad dr zuess skills

Hi, I am new to growing an I am also planning to grow Critical Kush under an LED but probably in soil of some sort, just wondering if that Critical kush is from Barney's Farm. Looks like a very short and bushy plant.

Hi, I am new to growing an I am also planning to grow Critical Kush under an LED but probably in soil of some sort, just wondering if that Critical kush is from Barney's Farm. Looks like a very short and bushy plant.

Hey HighFisher , no it's from dinafem and yes very bushy , topped at 3rd node and under 24/0 light , light is very bright all 3 of my grows have been like this

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Coming along ! Very bushy , have had to keep trimming coz of wet spots in leaves but happy with progress............ mofos
4a59d0d9a73c9a4851d01e7cb9c889ff.jpg
73f99e5d026c10739dd8374c61b8307d.jpg
50c41afb3b986cf4ce81083f678bc720.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom