Crooked leaves with holes

GrowGuy147

420 Member
Hi all! I am currently growing two plants in a 6x3x3 grow tent. I have a mars hydro ts1000 led grow light which is about 20 inches away from the plants. They are both in 3 gallon pots with ocean forest soil from ff. One is older about 6 almost 7 weeks and the other is a week or two younger. I feed them the fox farm trio right now just the grow big and big bloom which they suggest in their feeding schedule. I feed 1/4 strength of what they suggest and do so about once a week with two other waterings in between. I recently had a small problem with a small hole on one of my older plants fan leaves. That leaf has been cut off as I am topping to attain 8 colas. The new growth however is now experiencing worse symptoms than the leaf I cut off when topping. Some of the leaves are bending to the side and have holes. Some leaves are even missing entire sections. Here are some pictures as well.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    870.2 KB · Views: 93
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    784 KB · Views: 85
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    728.4 KB · Views: 80
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    743.4 KB · Views: 87
Start bringing your feed ratio up to their recommendations. 1/4 strength is just for starting off, or for coco growers.
What are you pH’n at?

You need to be going in at 6.3-6.5 every time. Fox Farm soil is buffered to 6.5.

I also have what looks like scales on the stems of my plant. Here are some photos...
Looks like typical cracking and drying of the skin or bark of the stem. As the plant grows the stem gets thicker and pushes against the bark and causes the cracking. It then heals and looks like that.

If you search around this message board, or any other marijuana growing web site, and look at photos of older plants you will notice something very similar.

It does not look like the insect pest which is called Scale.

Back
Top Bottom