Crop King Auto Jack Herer

Ok going to do the same with Mine then tomorrow. Like you said not worth the risk. I got mine free with seeds I bought from Mary's seeds in the U.K. They gave me these two auto jacks free........not happy![/QUOTE

Mine came from Advancedseeds.com Mine were auto's also..

Make sure you scrub the containers out with some bleach, and don't re use any of the soil for anything.

Ok going to do the same with Mine then tomorrow. Like you said not worth the risk. I got mine free with seeds I bought from Mary's seeds in the U.K. They gave me these two auto jacks free........not happy![/QUOTE

Mine came from Advancedseeds.com Mine were auto's also..

Make sure you scrub the containers out with some bleach, and don't re use any of the soil for anything.

Bet there from same origin as mine. Pretty pissed off tbh as it's work I've put into them (and money with soil,nuts,pots) but won't risk my big girls getting infected. Defiantly will, I may throw the pots away aswell but will see how clean I can get them with bleach first. Going to get a fire going first thing!

Bet there from same origin as mine. Pretty pissed off tbh as it's work I've put into them (and money with soil,nuts,pots) but won't risk my big girls getting infected. Defiantly will, I may throw the pots away aswell but will see how clean I can get them with bleach first. Going to get a fire going first thing!

They could be.. It looks like your leaves have the same reticulation going on as mine did. I've heard and read that some of these seed companies have different growers producing they're seed, and then they package them up and sell them not knowing if any of them could have a virus or not. Oh well... Live & learn huh!
Oh, on the bleach. 80% water and 20% bleach... Let them soak for 10 or 15 minutes should do the trick....

They could be.. It looks like your leaves have the same reticulation going on as mine did. I've heard and read that some of these seed companies have different growers producing they're seed, and then they package them up and sell them not knowing if any of them could have a virus or not. Oh well... Live & learn huh!
Oh, on the bleach. 80% water and 20% bleach... Let them soak for 10 or 15 minutes should do the trick....

Hmmm think for sure something like that went on with these auto jack seeds. Def live and learn, won't be trying this strain again! Got some old carpet to burn so shall roll them in that and have some marshmallows lol

Kool will do that, as just bought these pots and trays, don't really want to waste the money by throwing them.

Back
Top Bottom