CS spraying more than a month: no male sacks

Dehumidifier is my suggestion though, I’ve done this to somewhat quick dry a crop before and it worked amazing
Well i will try both methods.... dehumidifier and the warm blanket..
I just say this coz i know seeds bust dry from whole water cover it .then u can germinate..
If u put it on soil directly the sun and soil do the job.when the water from the seed gone then it start to germinate.
Am I right?
I am not sure..just saying

How long it takes u ? Straight from the bud to the ground?
Must need more than 2 weeks ..or a month or so???
My seeds usually germinate in less than 48 hours, before I’m done trimming there’s usually a taproot showing if I had planted any seeds. I also don’t germinate like most here do, I stick the seed directly on the clay pebbles in my netpots and let them germ where they’re going to flower, I don’t transplant or up pot and I still get fantastic results and yeilds. No glass of water or paper towel for this guy

My seeds usually germinate in less than 48 hours, before I’m done trimming there’s usually a taproot showing if I had planted any seeds. I also don’t germinate like most here do, I stick the seed directly on the clay pebbles in my netpots and let them germ where they’re going to flower, I don’t transplant or up pot and I still get fantastic results and yeilds. No glass of water or paper towel for this guy
Ok but it must be dry while where on the plant?
Can't understand?
I thought if the seed not dry won't open.
I was probably wrong
Thanks

I read a thread just little time ago...here in our forum.talking a guy and said : i spray and nithing happens.i quite spraying and 3 days later he saw pollen sacks....
It happens man i see pollen sacks....
I will get so e pictures later..
They are green and in the flower look like the normal growth....BUT ITS NOT THE NORMALLY GROWTH....YES YES YES YES ...
finally i will get the pollen i need so much ..
Yes!!!
:Namaste::thanks::p:lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:

i snip mine off put it in a glass away from the rest . then pick out the sacs and store the pollen
P1060994.JPG
P1060995.JPG
P1060997.JPG
P1060998.JPG
Well my friend ... success!!!!
Yes yes yes...i saw some pollen sacks....
I want to ask u something..
I spraying a whole plant and one branch from another plant ..i saw the pictures and what u said to me...and asking u.
When is the right time to cut the branch i sprayed on.?
I don't want to accidentally pollinating the whole room for 3rd time ...lol...

And .......
HERE IT IS!

Attachments

• IMG_20190418_155620-1200x1600.jpg
    IMG_20190418_155620-1200x1600.jpg
    439.7 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_20190418_155729-1200x1600.jpg
    IMG_20190418_155729-1200x1600.jpg
    407.7 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_20190418_155641-1200x1600.jpg
    IMG_20190418_155641-1200x1600.jpg
    451.4 KB · Views: 141
THIS IS A COPY-PASTE I REPLY TO ANOTHER THREAD I OPEN FOR THE OTHER METHOD OF BREEDING.TALK WITH A NUCE GUY WITH GOOD KNOWLEDGE.And that is what i just post coz of the success of the plant.

Τhe lAst photo at the left of my finger u can see the thing(pollen sack) with green and yellow strikes,
Zoom it...
Yes i am glad all day today...
People telling me my face change to better...
I think coz of stress to succeed in time.
No i feel i have a little job to do but carefully with the pollen i will get the seeds i want to and the weed i need to.
Thos Harvest i will get 10.000 seeds (I suggest) and. 10 gr of weed...
But it is finishing.
Second grow(indoors) will give me 3 pots with autoflowering plants and 3 pots with photoperiod regenerated in flowering phase now.and 5 more autoflowering strains.the ones i breed.
Female. Nice size ,too early to say if it's good.i feel it will.
The pollen i will take from tje autos is the best thing happened to me the last months.
Its been too long since i was in this mood before.
I love it.lets have some smoke

Back
Top Bottom