Curling and yellowing leaves

Gambit

Hello All, new to the forum and this is my first post. I had hoped to post some great pics of my babies but looks like I have a problem starting and I want to nip it in the bud. No pun intended.
This is my first real grow. I am using a continous Feed Hydro set up with a 150 halide grow lamp. It is in a spare closet that is 2.5ft x 6ft. The wall's are painted a flat white. the lamp is 6" from top of plants. The temp is
75'-79'.
My Nutes are Technaflora Plant products "Recipe for success" starter kit

Per Gal

B.C Boost 3 tsp
B.C grow 1.5 tsp
Thrive Alive B-1 Red .5 tsp
Magical .5 tsp
SugarDaddy 2 tsp
My Res is holding 4 Gal.
Ph 5.5 - 6 ? ( I need to get a more acurate meter)

They are master Kush from Nirvana. They had a rough start as I left them in the seed starter for a day to long and they were very stringy and falling over, I proped them up with k-bob sticks and they have come back great but now this. As soon as I figure out how to attach photos I will.

Wiz .... I see your asking for pics again .... LOL.

03782.JPG
03782.JPG
027139.JPG
03590.JPG

Wiz .... I see your asking for pics again .... LOL.

PICS PICS PICS, WHERES THE PICS????? WE NEED MORE PICS :rofl:

But yea Gambit thats nute burn. Lay off all those nutes. Heres how I would do the schedule feed. I dont know what half of that stuff is though. Like the magical and sugar daddy. But your plants are to young to jam all that stuff in there with only 4 gallons. Try this.

B.C Boost 5 drops (.5)
B.C grow 1/4 tsp
Thrive Alive B-1 Red 1/4 tsp ( I use super thrive but there the same thing but I add 2.5ml per gallon )
Magical .5 tsp ( same thing as 5 drops )
SugarDaddy 1/4 tsp (maybe less, I would also do 5 drops)

They look like there in its 2nd week of veg. I would wait until 3rd week to up the dosage. Thrive alive can be given alot. Its good for the roots. And how close are your lights? And look at all the salt build up on your clay rock, poor PH 6.0 water over top of that so you can rinse those off as well as the access salt build up on your roots. And you should get "Hydrozyme" It will keep your water clean from access salts and break those down in to food for your plant. :thumb:

Thanks Wiz I will try your formula. The is 7.5 inches from tops. They are in the middle of their third week. But like I said they had a rough start. I am using well water but will switch to RO as well. Should I run straight water for a week to help flush them out?, Or just run the mix?

Thanks Wiz I will try your formula. The is 7.5 inches from tops. They are in the middle of their third week. But like I said they had a rough start. I am using well water but will switch to RO as well. Should I run straight water for a week to help flush them out?, Or just run the mix?

:welcome: No need to flush just poor fresh water over your clay rock as your refilling your hydro system and dont use RO water. That stuff rips calcium and magnesium from your plants. If you going to use it any way I suggest you get CaMg+. What lighting are you using? If MH raise it to about 10inches depending on the watts. If they were off to a rough start then thrive alive is what you should be giving them more of. Wait until there in there 5-6th week to start giving 4ml of grow, bump it up to 2ml in its 4th week so they can get use to it again. You can also bump up the sugar daddy in its 4th week to. And well water is good to use. If theres rocks down there thats alot of minerals in those rocks. I use creek water. i still PH it though and add a few drops of hydrogen peroxide and if i use tap water i add water conditioner, it cleans your water out. Just 1/4 per 5 gallon will have your water clean.

Your in 4 gallon right? Wait until you see better results to go back to your normal schedule. I say in about 2-3 weeks. Also keep your water temp warm. Get a fish tank heater, cold water will cause nute lock up of phosphorus and nitrogen. And if your light is to close then it will cause a salt build up in your plants because of the heat.

Back
Top Bottom