Curtis' AJ style post

William Holden

matttripple.jpg

A friend of mine, three joints at once.

justsayno.jpg

Someone can't roll, look at how the joint is running. Oh well, got high.

dontmindifido.jpg

Mmmm blunt.

curtisdoublejointed.jpg

Myself, takin' a deep breath in.

bluntmannandchronic.jpg

Me again, smokin' dat blunt.

That was a fun night, we roll around in weed now. We have so much, always. Good bud too.

Hehe, that 2nd one would be a nice ass shot, but yeah, badly rolled so it burns uneven. Oh well. Over all, kickass pics man ;)

if the weed is broken up poorly it will burn unevenly like that, not always the roll job.

^^You sure about that? I wouldn't try tho , I like my paper to be nice and straight, it's 420 times easier to roll ;) If your green is nice and tight in that jay, it will burn nice and slowly. It also depends what kinda papers your are using. I've noticed Hemp or Rice papers burn faster. Regular ZigZags are ok, but I still prefer my Smoking DeLuxe. Very thin, burn even and slow and the glue doesn't taste at all.^^

Sure man, I'll try that next time around. Like I said, I like my papers to be nice and flat, but no worries, worse comes to worse I'll grab my friend's rolling machine and check it out ;) I'm serious about the papers too bro, if you can find some Smoking brand, get a pack, you'll see the difference.

It's all about the Export Green skins

Back
Top Bottom