Cuttings Help

Tris420

Hey Guys ... So I took a few cuttings from my Flowering Plant with Buds on it ... didnt use any Root Juice or other Stuff ...
Just Water ...
So yea I cutted them and then planted them in we call them Jiffys, dont know if u guys know that lol ..
then I put them back in the flowering tent for like a week maybe ,accidentally dropped one of them and it broke ...

I took it out of the Soil and noticed a lot of Root production going on ..I plant them in a little bit bigger pots and put them in my Veg Tent ...

They have been there since 3 Weeks ... I spray them daily with water but i dont see anything changing on them ... So I want to ask if i have to do something different to them to make them grow again or maybe I did a mistake in the steps before? ... Thanks in Advance !

Hey there Tris420 , these cuttings will revert back to vegetative growth in a 18/6 or 24/0 environment on their own over time. Depending on how late in flower you took the cuttings will determine how quick they turn back. Be patient if they are rooting you are half way there. For the first while they will look like they are continuing to flower you can nip those buds off leaving the leaves alone. Then they will likely throw out some weird looking single leaves and then shortly after you will start seeing new fresh growth.

Some people after forgetting to take clones will reveg the flowered plant once it is harvested. Again, some deal it will take awhile for it to properly revert.

Hey Guys ... So I took a few cuttings from my Flowering Plant with Buds on it ... didnt use any Root Juice or other Stuff ...
Just Water ...
So yea I cutted them and then planted them in we call them Jiffys, dont know if u guys know that lol ..
then I put them back in the flowering tent for like a week maybe ,accidentally dropped one of them and it broke ...

where doing this next grow three weeks in flower will take a clone and veg it back make it super crop if i run out of rooting stuff i just use honey trust me it works !!!!!! and Jiffys we used them most of the time they rock
I took it out of the Soil and noticed a lot of Root production going on ..I plant them in a little bit bigger pots and put them in my Veg Tent ...

They have been there since 3 Weeks ... I spray them daily with water but i dont see anything changing on them ... So I want to ask if i have to do something different to them to make them grow again or maybe I did a mistake in the steps before? ... Thanks in Advance !
where doing this next grow three weeks in flower will take a clone and veg it back make it super crop if i run out of rooting stuff i just use honey trust me it works !!!!!! and Jiffys we used them most of the time they rock but not to worry it takes a long time to veg back but it will

Back
Top Bottom