D-fuze rasta w/ sunset collective nug jars

Status
Not open for further replies.
000_02672.JPG

:ganjamon::Rasta::ganjamon::Rasta::ganjamon::Rasta::ganjamon::Rasta:

Damn! I bet that hits like 'Eggnog with a hint of Rum on christmas morning' ...lol I dunno were that came from, but I bet it's true. I bet that set you back a few bucks too though, eh?

well, If you ever get bored with it just send it this way. (You can always pass it this way regardless you know?)
:bong::roorrip:

Damn! I bet that hits like 'Eggnog with a hint of Rum on christmas morning' ...lol I dunno were that came from, but I bet it's true. I bet that set you back a few bucks too though, eh?

well, If you ever get bored with it just send it this way. (You can always pass it this way regardless you know?)
:bong::roorrip:

LMAO! It is the smoothest glass I've ever smoked! Hits like there's ice when there is none! It did set me back though. It had a sticker for $355 but I haggled it down to $280 :blalol:

I almost bought a bike like that. but it was all matte black, and only the flag had color. everything else was outlinged in white.
Those jars are really cool too!

Wow, what a strange looking bowl. Care to give any info?

Wow, what a strange looking bowl. Care to give any info?

Hi McGrunge!

This bowl was hand blown by the artist known as Tex. It basically combines the bowl with an ash catching pre bubbler deal before the smoke goes thru the tru ash catcher. The cool thing is you can see how all the nasty stays up in the prefilter water and the water down in the bottom of the bong stays clean. This makes the smoke super clean and cool by the time it reaches your lungs.

100_09943.JPG
100_09952.JPG
100_09963.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom