Damn lost another glass screen

Urdedpal

I am always loosing those little shits. I have to buy them by the bag because of it.They do work well though. especially with hash and kif.

I've lost a few of em. Mostly in the trash or dropped it and never found it. They also suck to step on.

Glass screens? are those glass screens or metal screen for glass pipes? Those are like a pack of 10 for about a dollar. I've just never heard of Glass Screens.

I've had the same glass screen for about 9 months. I only came close to losing it once when I dropped it in the sink while cleaning it. Now I clean it over a colander so if I drop it, it has no chance of going down the drain.

I love glass screens but I have dropped them down the drain before (damn!). I am just like you, need a big bag of them. But they are really expensive around here, like 3 for $10! Also, I plug the drain when I clean them now.

I got a few of those once, I say they're not worth it. I don't ever need a blocker in my bowl, the res on the inside catches any that gets sucked out of the bowl before it goes into my mouth. I was sittin in my backyard last summer and my friend was frying up a bowl we packed in my bowl. We always blow on the bowl to get the ash out, and right before I could say anything, poof, into the grass and gone forever.

Back
Top Bottom