Darn It

Koolbudz

This is Blueberry Og I believe.

This plant wouldnt flower when I wanted it too (photoperiod - from seed) so it got put under 24/0 for a while in a tent, then taken out and put into a large window (about a month ago - room changes) in a sunroom and she started shooting up for the sunlight but started to preflower so it seemed. I stuck her outside and well she likes the sun but I think she was too ready to flower and started now I think I am going to have to go through a little reveg before she takes off, this will screw everything up with timing since I am in No Mich...
0528201221.jpg

I am beginning to wonder if I accidentally popped an autoflower because she still seems to want to flower, she is outside with plenty of daylight to not have her be confused.... Dunno.... She would not flower when I put her 12/12 way back...:hmmmm:

Wait a second you can re veg??? So like now that i know its a girl say i want it to fill out more i can put it back to 24/0 or 18/6??? Ugh you guys just always blow my mind your all like ganga ninjas

Wait a second you can re veg??? So like now that i know its a girl say i want it to fill out more i can put it back to 24/0 or 18/6??? Ugh you guys just always blow my mind your all like ganga ninjas

This plant was not supposed to flower so it's not supposed to be revegging either...

Yes you can reveg, it takes a long time and so far not sure how worth it it is...

Back
Top Bottom