Day 24 flowering questions!

Romanman45

Hey guys so i am very new, just a few questions hope this is in the right place! so i vegged a Fem. ak-47 seed for about 1 month, it was about a foot and a half before flowering was started. Transplanted into a 5 gal buck, and now its 3 weeks into flowering standing over 3 feet. has anyone worked with this strain before and any ideas on when this mother will stop growing up? I did vegg her to long for my space but i am running out of room. If anyone has some insight on when it should stop the node spacing let me know, i thought week 2-3-4 should stop but its almost quarter inch every night of growth!! bud sites are strong and its a heavy indica female, just didnt think it was supposed to keep going? I cloned her just becuase the genetics have been so amazing so far! If anyone has worked with this strain before let me know i dont wanna end up having to top her and lose the main cola!

Fox farm dirt, used 10-15-10 vegg nutes, vegg for 1 month to the day from seed, flowering since Aug. 14th first 2 weeks used no flowering nutes becuase of transplant, didnt wanna shock it and then this week i have been giving her 15-35-15 flowering nutes. Lighting is 1 150watt hps with reflector " custom mail box" and 4-5 43watt cfls, and 2 23 watt cfls. Day time temps never go over 82-83*F night time gets down to 70*F lowest.

hope someone can help me out! thanks for your time.

Re: day 24 flowering questions!!

hey thanks man, do you got any good links to a respected fourm on lst? and its over doubled its size going into week 4, its like 4 foot and growing, hahah in bucket its almost as tall as i am so you could say im runing out of room!

As others said, the stretch should be done.

Also, cut back on the Nitrogen a little to prevent furthur dramatic stretching. :peace:

another option is super cropping.
Reach out grab the stem at the height you want it to be and squeeze the main stem until you feel it give some. then roll it around between 2 fingers until it becomes limp. the idea is to break the inner herd without actually breaking the outer skin although a little splitting is normal. the bud will flop over and then develop a knuckle at the super crop site. The bud will eventually start to grow up wards again but it will take a day or three. I've been doing this for over 10 years now. the 1st 10 years of growing I was afraid to do this but soon learned cannabis is extremely hardy.

Thanks guys, so i tied her ass down and with in like 3 hours she went right back up, but i noticed today that she didnt grow, so i am happy thanks for all the help. I will post up pictures soon but i am just a little sketched out about this... so i will wait until harvest :) i will take picutes of the last 4-5 weeks though so its something to look at!

Back
Top Bottom