DEA Permit to grow pot

Pinch

Have to write things down.. read recently that someone from California recently applied to the DEA to grow medical marijuana.. can you believe it?

Did anyone else see this story?

Off to Berkeley..

This story isn't recent but good reading nonetheless. :nomo:

i just woke up but it sounds like the DEA is just one big run around which is terrible for people actually trying to do some good in this world

wasnt there someone on the east coast trying to apply to the DEA for legal cannabis growing because the gov't only grows schwag?

I remeber hearing some where that pot isnt really against the law you just have to aquire some kind of stamp or something. I'm not sure if that still applies to today, but I know thats the way it was at first. I dont know....dont really care either doesnt stop me from using.

those DEA bitches would grow some low-grade brick weed... lol. "the governments weed has never been very good" haha why do you think that is? Because there's so many people that you haven't caught yet. I pray for their plants to wilt and die, or turn out to only be males, all the time.

old_smokey9483 said:
those DEA bitches would grow some low-grade brick weed... lol. "the governments weed has never been very good" haha why do you think that is? Because there's so many people that you haven't caught yet. I pray for their plants to wilt and die, or turn out to only be males, all the time.

praying with ya lol

I'd think that the gov would grow awesome bud but that's just me. Where do you supposed to fields are? underground or something? maybe hidden under a tarp? Maybe disguised as a pool?... somewhere

CherryEyed said:
I'd think that the gov would grow awesome bud but that's just me. Where do you supposed to fields are? underground or something? maybe hidden under a tarp? Maybe disguised as a pool?... somewhere
Actually government pot is notoriously crappy. Plus, in the pre-rolled joints they give out to a few people left over from a medical cannabis program from a few decades ago, they include stems, leaves and seeds. Its automatically crushed up. They are so stupid.

Actually government pot is notoriously crappy. Plus, in the pre-rolled joints they give out to a few people left over from a medical cannabis program from a few decades ago, they include stems, leaves and seeds. Its automatically crushed up. They are so stupid.

Would you really expect anything diffrent from a government who can only comprehend "pot = bad, SAVE LIVES!! arrest ppl!!" to understand & excell in the complexities of growing marijuana?

Someone ought to call out the gov. on the U of M grow op. Most people would be amazed that the government would grow pot. They don't really have the need to, you would think they have enough after busting so many people.

Back
Top Bottom