Here is my system.
MultiFlow-med.jpg

Here is my meter. I love it.(green back lit LCD) I keep the water temp kinda low at about 65. at 5.8 ph. I feed when lights are on only. I feed 9 times in the on cycle(12/12) for 5 min at a time. I also use foliage spray about 10 min after the lights come on(Dutch Master Saturator Gold) NO feedings wile lights off.
cw511infopic1.jpg

Nice setup. If I didn't have 3 flo n gro systems I'd get something like that. I toyed with the idea but 3 a those would be spendy

I have found that feeding wile the lights are off they burn easier. Plants slow down nutes uptake when light are off. If your roots soak during that time the chances of burn are higher. Also it gives the plant time to relax and recover from what ever wile flowering.

Untildeath said:
Also, the system is expandable up to 48 pots per 50 gal tank. All you need to add is more pots and medium. Here is the link.Multi Flow 48 Pot System - With Hydroton

Cool system, pretty similar to the Flo N Gro that Alaskan1 and I run. Thanks for sharing the details. :thumb:

Cool system, pretty similar to the Flo N Gro that Alaskan1 and I run. Thanks for sharing the details. :thumb:

Yes, it's real close. Only issue is I don't have room for 48 plants...lol At least not at this moment (insert evil grin here)

I personally do not have an issue currently with nute burn on my plants and they get the water while lights out. IF, I ever do run into that issue I'll keep that in the memory bank as an option.

Bumped up to 1300 last night and they are liking it! NO sign of burn at all. Holding 1300 for the next 4 days. My goal is 1500 ppm with no burn. One more bump!! Cross you fingers:morenutes:

Here is a very Nice piece of equipment I've been using. Converts Smells and molds ect. into Co2 and Oxygen.

Uvonair 3000 STANDARD(copied content from product below)

For rooms up to 3000 cubic feet.

Breathe easy while the Uvonair attacks and neutralizes odors at the source. Uvonair eliminates odors caused by tobacco smoke, molds and mildew. It even tackles the unpleasant odors from pets, cooking, and damp basements. How? The Uvonair generates Ozone (O3) - one of the most powerful oxydizers available. O3 doesn't just mask odors like mere air fresheners - it neutralizes odors at the source, then harmlessly converts to CO2 and oxygen. The Uvonair works silently with the same ozone generating technology available in units costing hundreds of dollars more. The Uvonair is ideal for homes, offices, workplaces anywhere that can benefit from purer, cleaner air.
26063_OE_UVO3000.jpg

Here is a very Nice piece of equipment I've been using. Converts Smells and molds ect. into Co2 and Oxygen.

Uvonair 3000 STANDARD(copied content from product below)

For rooms up to 3000 cubic feet.

Breathe easy while the Uvonair attacks and neutralizes odors at the source. Uvonair eliminates odors caused by tobacco smoke, molds and mildew. It even tackles the unpleasant odors from pets, cooking, and damp basements. How? The Uvonair generates Ozone (O3) - one of the most powerful oxydizers available. O3 doesn't just mask odors like mere air fresheners - it neutralizes odors at the source, then harmlessly converts to CO2 and oxygen. The Uvonair works silently with the same ozone generating technology available in units costing hundreds of dollars more. The Uvonair is ideal for homes, offices, workplaces anywhere that can benefit from purer, cleaner air.
26063_OE_UVO3000.jpg

D, that thing is slick as shit! where did you get it? :welldone:

Back
Top Bottom