December 3rd Fresh Menu*

OG Kushsta

December 3rd New Menu*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Newest Menu- December 3rd- Happy Hollidays !
Grams and 8th's

Barack O Bubba 20-65
Stella Blue 20-60
XXX Master 20-65
Blubonic 25-70
Super Sour Diesel 25-70
Grape Crush 20-60
Elvis 25-70
Super Goo 20-60
Lavender 20-55
Grapefruit Diesel 20-65
ChemDawg X O.G. Kush 25-75
Mango 15-45
House Special O.G. Kush 20-60
Green Jade 20-60
Killa Kush 20-55
Barry Diesel 15-50
Maui Wowie 20-65
Kushsta 20-55
Trainwreck 15-45
SOUR BUBBLE 25-80 (Los Angeles 2008 Cannabis Cup Winner)
Bubba Kush 20-60
Cantelope Kush 20-70
Bubblegum 25-70

Complete Menu with Ounce Specials, Edible's and Concentrates will be up within the next 24hr's!

We are in South Orange County- Call 1-866-699-2451 to Pre-Verify
Valid California Identification and a Original Doctor's Reccomendation is Required.

Newest Menu- December 3rd- Happy Hollidays !
Grams and 8th's

Barack O Bubba 20-65

:clap: What's the lineage on this strain? :clap:

Just kidding:peace:

Seriously though, thanks for posting these menus. Even though I'm on the (wrong) coast, it helps me stay mentally connected to the freedom of California

After watching M.J Nation I gotta wonder how's come all the co-ops in Cali. charge such a exuburant price for Cannabis. I thought the ideal was to help people not make profit.:smokin: and is that the reason behind all the d.e.a. action.If it is then some of those co-ops are making it harder on the rest of us who want to stay in the guindlines of our State laws.

timi, these co-ops are not running their businesses out of their living rooms, like most people you are used to... they have extreme overhead; leased office space, insurance, armed guard, security system, surveillance system, point of sale system, employee wages, TAXES, loss of inventory due to theft by employees and patients, etc... there are tons of additional costs that have to be incorporated into the price... not to mention the fact that it could all be taken away at any given time due to raid and/or theft/robbery... when you weigh out the overhead and risk factor, the prices usually seem more than fair... there are cases of greed of course, but they are few... you cannot put a price tag on freedom, that's the most important part...;)

timi, these co-ops are not running their businesses out of their living rooms, like most people you are used to... they have extreme overhead; leased office space, insurance, armed guard, security system, surveillance system, point of sale system, employee wages, TAXES, loss of inventory due to theft by employees and patients, etc... there are tons of additional costs that have to be incorporated into the price... not to mention the fact that it could all be taken away at any given time due to raid and/or theft/robbery... when you weigh out the overhead and risk factor, the prices usually seem more than fair... there are cases of greed of course, but they are few... you cannot put a price tag on freedom, that's the most important part...;)

Amen!
Perfect description and rundown!!

Thanx for the insight 420. It would seem to me then that the co-ops in Cali actully provide a tax base for the citys and state? If they do, you'd figure Arnie would do little better at protecting it instead of letting the d.e.a. run rough shot over everyone. I guess the rebublican party owns him and he does what he's told. Your right 420, I have been bunkerd down to long to know every detail on medicinal Cannabis I am picking up some good info here at 420. I have been out of the purchasing loop along time. The last thing I remember in prices was a lid of Gold for 75.00$ I thought that was outrages at the time, givin all that gold seed weight. :smokin::ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom