Deep Purple

LOL we all would love more seeds. I'm sure I'm not the only one with TGA genetics stock piled. They probably would not except them anyway. TGA's focus will now have to change because of the circumstances. Because of this they will probably find new strains they may never have found.
Great things can come from strong adversity.

Absolutely!

I'd love some Querkle seeds. But I have enough seeds to last me for years. Lol

That's my problem I have to many lights and to many beans I love cloning so genetics stay the same for a while for me then flip to something new now when I do that then I run autos Bc it helps always having a yiele

So point was is that since my genetics maybe Change 2-3 times a year and the collection I have I don't need any for mad long

Had to postpone the Deep Purple project. Had a outbreak of Powdery Mildew and I was not sure how well it would do in that environment. The purple strain I am growing now is resistant to it. I think I have the problem solved but am going to run Powder Mildew resistant strains for a grow or 2

Good luck with it! I just harvested a strain called purple terps. They kinda purpled out, but didn't get as purple as I would have liked

The purple strain I'm growing now has some really great purple plants. They end up with all the types of purple. Both the top and bottom of the leaves are colored and the buds themselves grow purple. This is by far the strongest purple strain I have tried. While this pheno has great flavor and amazing bag appeal. My favorite phenos are the green and the mixed purple ones. Purple strains are a tricky beast. Yes they are beautiful. For years the purple strains had tons of flavor and taste but lacked the power and production of their green sisters. If a purple strain was great it tended to only produce small amounts. It all revolves around the chlorophyll that makes a plant green. Purple comes from a lack of chlorophyll one thing a plant needs to grow.

I am planning to start working with my Deep Purple seeds.

Look for the phenotype that has Joe Lynn Turner on vocals, LMFAO, because that one is the BEST! Very rare - but most powerful, fully capable of making your ears ring, your heart race, and your head, well....

Back
Top Bottom