Dekons - SourDxOG - Indoor 2011

Looks really nice Dekon....I would hold off on flushing for another week...they look like they still have some time to flower....most Og's I've run usually go around 70 days or so..What do your trichomes look like?

I checked them the other day and seen a few amber. There's a decent amount of cloudy but still a lot of clear. My estimated cut date was in the next three weeks. Just personally I like doing extra long flushes just to make sure she's free and clear of a lot of the added nutes.

shit loks good bro! should enter it into plant of the month, 15th is the cut off.. just saying =)

shit loks good bro! should enter it into plant of the month, 15th is the cut off.. just saying =)

hehe thanks! I actually did enter it in the plant of the month... I believe I was the 2nd entry =) I should of waited and entered her next month tho. Even tho she will be done this month all the colors are starting to come out now! It's been getting a little cold here lately and she's been changing all kinds of colors.

Gonna have some new pictures either end of this week or beginning of next =)

:peacetwo:

nice! ,shit if its still growing enter it next month too! haha, couldnt hurt right?! unless you win this month, then you goota hold off and give someone else a chance ;) lol
cant wait to see the progress pics! later dekon

Whats up my friends @ 420!!!

Here's the long awaited update of the SDxOG cross that's been the love of my life for the past few months here.

Day 52 of Flower

Updates:
- She currently is still in the 3 week long plain ph water flush process, she has an guesstimate of maybe two more weeks to go :thumb:
- I see more a more amber and cloudy trichs but there is still a decent amount of crystal clear shinny ones all over the place.
- More recently the temps in my grow area at night have been dropping pretty low, so it's starting to bring some awesome coloring out.

100_13804.JPG

- Yes, those are clovers in my soil.. I was looking for a four leaf the other day hoping I would get lucky... lol

100_13817.JPG
100_13824.JPG
100_13833.JPG
100_13845.JPG
100_13854.JPG
100_13864.JPG
100_13875.JPG

p.s. - no Photoshop needed.... hahahah

More to come....

:peacetwo:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom