DemeterCeres' 12/12 From Bag Seed - 1oz Goal - DWC Grow

DemeterCeres

While I was bored last week and doing some research I decided to add another girl (hopefully) to the mix.

I currently have one girl under 332w CFL 2700K bulbs in her 12/12 (see below or search for grow journal) and I wanted to add another seed and run it under a single 42w CFL to start.

I plan to grow the plant as a side project to see if I am able to get 1oz of dry bud off of her.

Type: DWC (3 gallon) with two 6" airstones run by a TopFin pump

Medium: lava stones as the base and a layer of vermiculite on top for easy seeding and moisture control during the first couple weeks of growth

Lights: CFL - starting under 42w bulb and will soon be under 4x42w

Nutrients: GH Trio with CalMag and KoolBloom once she shows flowers.

pH: Optimum Hydroponix Up and Down with test kit

Reservoir maintenance: Optimum Hydroponix 02

Water temp gauge, humidity and temperature gauge. Humidity is controlled with a timer and is a standard Holmes room model.

She was planted on January 28th and broke the surface about a day and a half after, now 12 days into the light:

420-magazine-mobile1172423529.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1035043094.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1639936167.jpg

Some strange growth obviously happening here, which I expected. Do may have burned her a little when she was a few days old, but she has recovered well. New growth looks great. I am using the seedling level of nutrients for now, will up them at next water change in a week.

Check back in a few days for updates! I'll try to update at least every few days.

Here is a shot of my other girl. She is 25 days into flower:

420-magazine-mobile1395542652.jpg

Wish me luck!

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom