Big Bang CFL 12/12 From Seed! Down Under Yo!

Re: Big bang cfl 12/12 from seed!!!! Down under yo!

IMG_015523.JPG
IMG_015523.JPG

LOL, your use of the word bud threw me a bit, i see now that you used it in reference to a person, and not a plant part or stage of development.

Bud , buddy , budster, :thumb: haha yeah maybe i should stick to buddy :D

Day 3

Change of plan!! in order to remain as stealth as posible due to certain circumstances, im changing light cycle to 10/14 :p

Why not any way, this is an experiment a large yeild is not in my list of achievemnts in this one, to at least achieve a budding plant ill be happy :)

any ways shes been on this schedule since day 2 offically anyways she'll do fine i reakon :)

also filled the pot up with some perlite to cover her stem. I think it will prove usefull for light reflection too! :)
IMG_015822.JPG

bit of upside down photography lol

Lookin good wawa, I have one concern about this stealth schedule, not that it exists mind you, the opposite, glad you're thinking, if you want those plants to get a little bigger before they flower, because they are gonna flower when they're pretty young with that light schedule. There is the glr method, but you obviously have the light off for stealth reasons. In the old days, the growers would go out in the gardens at night, and shine a torch on the plants, you know, just shine it on em for just a minute or so, they won't flower til you stop doing it. OR, if you could get a very dim night light and put it on a timer to come on for say 15 minutes in the middle of the dark period. Plants won't flower if they get light during their dark cycle, this statement is very simply put my friend, and we could discuss the whole process some time......think about it...:thumb:

Thats mad!! :) ive never heard about this method before, yeh for sure wanna discuss it further, although i would look into adopting that method come next grow, because im counting on the early flowering too, its just me hahaha, i think a lil bonsai style budding monster would look awesome!

so GLR? This would defs help come next grow, because i wanna go real SCROG, with 6 or more and id be looking at ways to vegg em up FAT! hehe

Thats mad!! :) ive never heard about this method before, yeh for sure wanna discuss it further, although i would look into adopting that method come next grow, because im counting on the early flowering too, its just me hahaha, i think a lil bonsai style budding monster would look awesome!

so GLR? This would defs help come next grow, because i wanna go real SCROG, with 6 or more and id be looking at ways to vegg em up FAT! hehe

You WILL get little budding monsters with your current schedule, I've never done em from seed with that schedule, but I'm sure that will happen!

Yeh :) it should be a very interesting few weeks ahead :)

question.. do you reakon i should remove that top layer of perlite, and maybe layer it with mulch, or manure? for extra nirtogen and CO2 give off? its natural right? lol

Yeh :) it should be a very interesting few weeks ahead :)

question.. do you reakon i should remove that top layer of perlite, and maybe layer it with mulch, or manure? for extra nirtogen and CO2 give off? its natural right? lol

I never use manure for anything unless it's been cooked, fermented til alot of the n is gone. What's under the perlite? OK, i see what's under the perlite, I would put high quality soil where the perlite was, if you decide to remove it. Co2 is heavier than air, even if you put it under the canopy its gonna roll off the lip of the pot, go to the floor and you're gonna miss it anyway.

True true :) hmmmmm...i kinda wanna increase nitrogen levels whilst im not feeding them nutes is all, any suggestions? lol

I suggest diy co2 generators, you're not going to get the concentrations that a bottle will give you, but it WILL be more than without them and it WILL make a difference. Get em far as you can above the plants, and don't get the solution on the plants.

I got 2 little 500ml ones in there :p haha yeh they are bubbling up real well i made one day 3 , and then another yesterday :p ill probs add anoither, have 3 going and then do another 3 probs like 5-6 days later.

But Good thinking :p thinking i should just leave the poor gal as is, stop trying to controll too much, haha

shes asleep atm, and I didnt catch a photo today, so when i wake up tomorrow morn ill throw up some picture updates :p but yeh 2nd set of leaves starting to form now, and shes, grown a lil bit taller from those initial leaves..lolo..forget the correct terminology, and I dont think anyone cares anyhow haha :p

I got 2 little 500ml ones in there :p haha yeh they are bubbling up real well i made one day 3 , and then another yesterday :p ill probs add anoither, have 3 going and then do another 3 probs like 5-6 days later.

But Good thinking :p thinking i should just leave the poor gal as is, stop trying to controll too much, haha

They help wawa, I'm on a tight budjet, and short on room, I haven't used em lately. I live in the same room as my plants, and they get a constant supply from us...LOL.....THEY DO HELP!

Back
Top Bottom