Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Purple Maroc

• Train wreck (next harvest)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
re: 600W Earth Grow - 12/12 From Seed - Chemdawg - Ice - Blue Dream & More

No way dude, if only I had the patience to produce stuff like your outdoors. That'd be sweeet!

Purple Maroc is pure sativa and it really shows! It's typically used to make squidgy black but I want it for it's bud!

The bubblegums are mostly indica.

My line-up is the product of overthinking - waaay overthinking. But thanks! I'm hoping for a rich variety, hopefully one to keep

:)

I've been reading into HPS from seed and the whole 12/12 deal, I might be trying this down the road, figure it would be great to house a mother in my 4x4 and run OG's 8x4 tent as a perpetual tent, 4 feet for the more mature and the other for the new clones.. I think you are onto something here Barney :thumb: purple maroc just sounded super indica to me :) woops, my eyes will be mainly on the bubblegums, the sativas probably hate me hearing i'm rooting for the indica side :laugh: Grows on a budget are all good trust me, I started mine on a budget but ended up straying away from my budget mentality an started spending cash like it was going out of style.... very easy if you head to a hydro store LOL.. keep up the good work B :blunt: :peace: CA

I've been reading into HPS from seed and the whole 12/12 deal, I might be trying this down the road, figure it would be great to house a mother in my 4x4 and run OG's 8x4 tent as a perpetual tent, 4 feet for the more mature and the other for the new clones.. I think you are onto something here Barney :thumb: purple maroc just sounded super indica to me :) woops, my eyes will be mainly on the bubblegums, the sativas probably hate me hearing i'm rooting for the indica side :laugh: Grows on a budget are all good trust me, I started mine on a budget but ended up straying away from my budget mentality an started spending cash like it was going out of style.... very easy if you head to a hydro store LOL.. keep up the good work B :blunt: :peace: CA

Yeah a perpetual grow room is the way to get it done. My thinking is this: how many half meter sq grow-drobes could I fit in the room, leaving enough space for ventilation?

At least 10 ;) Not that I can afford to run 6,000w of lighting and 20,000w of fans lol

& Sativa, indica - they all brosephs at the end of the day CA! They just wanna give you a great, big head-hug!

I might pull two of my plants... Got 10, but there are two big boys (both the ice) begging for room to stretch their legs. What do you reckon? 10 plants, bigger yield? Or 8 plants, more room, bigger yield?

My hydro store is so ghetto - they tried selling me a green light for flowering!!! I laughed and walked out with some CANNA P/K lol.

"Who's laughing now?!"

Peace out, CA! :Namaste:

Yeah a perpetual grow room is the way to get it done. My thinking is this: how many half meter sq grow-drobes could I fit in the room, leaving enough space for ventilation?

At least 10 ;) Not that I can afford to run 6,000w of lighting and 20,000w of fans lol

& Sativa, indica - they all brosephs at the end of the day CA! They just wanna give you a great, big head-hug!

I might pull two of my plants... Got 10, but there are two big boys (both the ice) begging for room to stretch their legs. What do you reckon? 10 plants, bigger yield? Or 8 plants, more room, bigger yield?

My hydro store is so ghetto - they tried selling me a green light for flowering!!! I laughed and walked out with some CANNA P/K lol.

"Who's laughing now?!"

Peace out, CA! :Namaste:

True was going to say, why am I taking sides strain wise, I love all my buds :) i'd say the longer veg the better yield, but with more plants you will get more bud. Taking 2 out and leaving 8 will allow you too veg them longer, so you could get bigger buds from 8 plants than running 10 :thumb: that's my thought, I was checking the canna line as well, then my hydro guy showed me some other stuff that he had 75% off, picked that up instead, my low budget tendencies still kick in every now and then :laugh: & a green light, wtf? One you would use at night to not disturb your plants? Man i'll have to pat my hydro guy on the back he is so informative and won't sell me crap items (unless they are 75%off) :rofl: :peace: CA

True was going to say, why am I taking sides strain wise, I love all my buds :) i'd say the longer veg the better yield, but with more plants you will get more bud. Taking 2 out and leaving 8 will allow you too veg them longer, so you could get bigger buds from 8 plants than running 10 :thumb: that's my thought, I was checking the canna line as well, then my hydro guy showed me some other stuff that he had 75% off, picked that up instead, my low budget tendencies still kick in every now and then :laugh: & a green light, wtf? One you would use at night to not disturb your plants? Man i'll have to pat my hydro guy on the back he is so informative and won't sell me crap items (unless they are 75%off) :rofl: :peace: CA

Remember I'm not vegging, will be expecting to see pistils cropping up in about a weeks time. I think you're right, 10 plants more bud. I just need to manage them really well, maybe introduce a fourth fan. We'll see how that pans out.

Yeah seems to be most people have great guys working in great hydro stores. Living in the ghetto does not invite such love and dedication. They're just looking to rip people off - not to say they don't have good equipment. But I won't be sharing my dollar with people trying to con honest Joes and ruin their harvest! Yes, those green lights you (don't) hear so much about! That's exactly what I was thinking at the time, but they knew that, so I just left without a word.

Remember I'm not vegging, will be expecting to see pistils cropping up in about a weeks time. I think you're right, 10 plants more bud. I just need to manage them really well, maybe introduce a fourth fan. We'll see how that pans out.

Yeah seems to be most people have great guys working in great hydro stores. Living in the ghetto does not invite such love and dedication. They're just looking to rip people off - not to say they don't have good equipment. But I won't be sharing my dollar with people trying to con honest Joes and ruin their harvest! That's exactly what I was thinking at the time, but they knew that, so I just left without a word.

My apologies I get way too blazed in the morning, ya caught me at my peak.. :tokin::lot-o-toke: So your cab is 4 feet tall, you letting these babies grow straight up no training? Them sativas are going to be a lot taller than your indicas which will stay low and bushy. Not sure how tall plants get from 12/12 have you done some research into that? Might need to bend the sativas over to accommodate the lower indicas with some light penetration. Through 12/12 are you going to be using any defol?

My apologies I get way too blazed in the morning, ya caught me at my peak.. :tokin::lot-o-toke: So your cab is 4 feet tall, you letting these babies grow straight up no training? Them sativas are going to be a lot taller than your indicas which will stay low and bushy. Now sure how tall plants get from 12/12 have you done some research into that? Might need to bend the sativas over to accommodate the lower indicas with some light penetration. Through 12/12 are you going to be using any defol?

Lucky you. I'm stone cold sober for today - gets the tolerance levels back down, eh!

Yeah, 4 feet tall. They have about 16" of safe grow area left (upwards). Not my first time utilizing such small areas, my friend. New cabinet, actually the biggest I've used, bar outside grows, obviously.

My first indoor grow was 3 lemon haze inside a BASS DRUM about 5 years ago, so I got a crash-course in space saving there and have been pretty much obsessed with pushing the limits for grow space ever since.

They'll all be pruned from the bottom up and screened as and when, no worries there :)

Barney :Namaste:

Lucky you. I'm stone cold sober for today - gets the tolerance levels back down, eh!

Yeah, 4 feet tall. They have about 16" of safe grow area left (upwards). Not my first time utilizing such small areas, my friend. New cabinet, actually the biggest I've used, bar outside grows, obviously.

My first indoor grow was 3 lemon haze inside a BASS DRUM about 5 years ago, so I got a crash-course in space saving there and have been pretty much obsessed with pushing the limits for grow space ever since.

They'll all be pruned from the bottom up and screened as and when, no worries there :)

Barney :Namaste:
I feel ya, I need a break here soon, just having multiple homegrown strains to smoke on it's a little hard not too! Just finished scraping some hash oil I made last night, super clean and yellow, bout to push the limits on getting baked here after this post :laugh: that's my mornings, getting baked, go work out, tend to my greens, then back to blazin'. Waiting for my settlement from a drunk driver t-boning me 4 months ago. Been without a job and vehicle ever since, completely blows!!!
Bro, a bass drum?! Crash course indeed :) Holy hell, 4 feet is plenty enough space for you then :thumb: i'll sit back relax and watch it unfold :popcorn:

Hey barn, what kinda 600w hps bulb do you have?

Hortilux :love:

Thanks for dropping in :goof:

You make me hungry for Maccy Ds!

Photos up to day 14 ~ thought it best to get a look at em all together

image1837.jpg

image1836.jpg

image2052.jpg

image2117.jpg

:Namaste:

I lve mcckie d's!, Those hortilux are expensive as hell!, I was tryin ta find one cheaper, I just borrowed this light for 1 run.

Me too. I don't know why they won't do deliveries?!

I got a whole lighting system for 120 bucks?

Hortilux is the way. Not the only way. But THE way.

Crap barney!, the bulb is almost that much, they musta threw the light fixture in for free!

Yeah, I was laughin! Ballast and hanger basically came free. Used to run SON-T 250s

Day 22

image2175.jpg

Jungle is... crowded!

That attention-whore top-right is OG Kush, the hussy!

Bubblegum bottom-right is recovering from nute-lock

Defol in ~3 days.

Barn :peace:

Shoot look at that forest!! Girls be poppin'! Anticipating the next update to see these girls with some haircuts :laugh: Awesome job Barney, & reps to you brotha :Namaste:

Shoot look at that forest!! Girls be poppin'! Anticipating the next update to see these girls with some haircuts :laugh: Awesome job Barney, & reps to you brotha :Namaste:

Agwarn, CA?! My babies are finally shrugging off a difficult birth and I couldn't be happier with em right now :)

As soon as I go crouching ninja, hidden scissors on their sweet asses, I'll post it up!

& try to not give them as bad a bowl-cut as I got as a kid :laughtwo:

Keep it sweet, man! :peace:

(Oh and the Bubblegum you got yo eye on be sitting front row and centre)

Back
Top Bottom