Bagseed Micro CFL - Dwaf

Wahweed

This is kinda my first grow, and already as all rookies do, have encountered loads of mistakes and missing important growing keys.

- No Air circulation
- Low CO2
- wrong lighting

This Journal starts with 2 6 week old bagseed from a hermie mother, and a 5 week old bag seed.

Orignally these plants all grew under 2x 8w T5 Fluro lamps and grew very small and very slow(see pics) me being poor and heaps keen to grow i didnt wait till i had enough to buy decent lights and immedfiately germinated them.

Lighting

48W High out put CFL WITH 5000K, 24 watt Cool daylight cfl,
1x 8 w T5 lamp.

This Sat Ill purchase another 48w cfl which i hope will improve thyeir growth rapidly.

Watering Nutes[/B]

Week 1-4:- Rain watering when needed
Week 4-5:- 1/4 strength Flourish nutes 22N-4P-8K
- Rain water flush x2
Week 5-6: - 1/2 strengthFlourish nutes 22N-4P-8K
- Rain water flush.

Living In Aus Means the majority of us have water tanks, so Im lucky to have rainwater on tap at mjy despense and dont have to worry about evaporationg chloride or distilling water :)

I'm making this journal because i need and welcome all insight and advice i can get for this grow, Everyone on 420 is very knowledgable and It would healp me a great deal!

This is how They Orignally strated.
Meow_107.JPG

These pics are From today

re: Bagseed Micro CFL-Dwaf

Ive Obvious;ly burned the shit out my 2nd gal, and wont be giving nutes defs for a couple of weeks.

Now my questions
They are on 24/7 light cycle when do u suggest i starty 12/12 cycle? I dont want a giant yeild, just and effective grow. space is obviously limited so defs needs to be some what smaller than usual so im probs going best way about that, but theyre stems are just so thin anything else i can do to help speed up their growth?

Ive Obvious;ly burned the shit out my 2nd gal, and wont be giving nutes defs for a couple of weeks.

Now my questions
They are on 24/7 light cycle when do u suggest i starty 12/12 cycle? I dont want a giant yeild, just and effective grow. space is obviously limited so defs needs to be some what smaller than usual so im probs going best way about that, but theyre stems are just so thin anything else i can do to help speed up their growth?
You'll need to wait atleast 2-3weeks. When growing with such low amount of wattage it takes much longer time..

-Welcome btw! :welcome:

Thanx :) Its a bit shity the lights, but all in all every time i upgrade the more exciting my grow is :)

im subbed and here for the long haul. :welcome:

as for the thin stem with the fan and time she will start to strengthen her stem. you can help by transplanting into their final home (if there is one??) and burying her an additional inch or so. any part of her stem that is under ground will grow roots. this will make her appear shorter but she will have nice healthy deep roots. and actually by looking at you pictures you can just add some soil to your pots you have now. leave about half an inch below the start of the first leaves.
and as for the lights i would recommend at least some darkness. nature gives them dark so i think we should too. i use 16/8 for my vegging. but that is just how i do it. and it saves some electricity.

hope this helps man. keep it green!!:Namaste:

Re: Bagseed Micro CFL-Dwaf

Hey OUTRAGEDPLUTO dont happen to be a scorpio by any chance?

Good Idea! well tomorrow Im going on a shoping spree at bunnings our local hardware superstore, so im heaps keen to find them a new home and purchase some quality soil as they are still growing in seed starter.
Yeh ive noticed some stem thickening since i added the fan, but id been contemplating what u said about the new home and buring them a lil deeper up the stem, so im defs gonna do that :)

Defs gonna buy atleast 2 more 48w cfl, and maybe a red spectrum for future flowering cycle.
new pot, an intake fan, also gonna buy some white widow.. Pick and Mix Cannabis seeds - LOW Prices + Reliable Shipping are very helpfull with swift delivery straight to my letter box well so to speak haha..

they have had some irregular lighting schedules u see so they began on strict 18/6 because i agree with u 100% to mimic natural cycles where ever u can. then after 2 weeks they went 12/12 for about almost 2 weeks and then back on 24/7, to back to 18/6 and now again i got em on 24/7...so im assuming i may have caused alot of stress for my gals already :(

Can u see anything else my lil grow room would benifit from? I have a lil extra mulla this week so im gonna go bit crazy n PIMP DAT SHIT UP! lol

Oh and what soil mixture would u recommend? Im defs gonna buy some perlite i think for the mix

Oh and what soil mixture would u recommend? Im defs gonna buy some perlite i think for the mix

Well since you are down under I don't know what products are available to you. But with me setup I use fox farm happy frog. It's all natural and is packed with good fungus and microbes. But anything organic will work great. You want to avoid products like miracle grow because it has a lot of synthetic ferts in it. Hope this help. Keep it green man!!!

Dad found my plants so shitx gone down and ive moved house.....but ive built a mean as grow box for my gals pics to come..... changed soil added some perlite and regualr potting mix for soil..like a 4/1 ratio

New lights!
2×48 w cfl natural 5000k
1×28w cfl natural 5000k
1×20w cfl natural 5000k

To install 1 x warm daylight 24w
In end 164w cfl light power &
20, 000k!!! :)

New lights!
2×48 w cfl natural 5000k
1×28w cfl natural 5000k
1×20w cfl natural 5000k

To install 1 x warm daylight 24w
In end 164w cfl light power &
20, 000k!!! :)
20130226_144845.jpg
20130226_144845.jpg
20130226_144909.jpg
20130226_144921.jpg

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom